Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

As with so many other “gems” in past years, this year’s NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) contained some real jewels. This year, it’s the “Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act.” Mister Prezident signed it into law last Friday (23 December 2016) while on “vacation.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-24/obama-signs-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act-law

Anyone paying attention has noted the prolific activity in which this Prezident has been engaged in his final 2½ months in office – both domestically and internationally. The national sabotage is unprecedented. And we’ve still got 23 days, 23 hours, and 23 minutes left until 20 January 2017 (plus, who knows what he can and will do in the first few hours OF inauguration day!?).

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Countering propaganda?
    Does that mean we won’t have to listen to Killary or Stein anymore?

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Does this mean there will be a warning label on CNN and ABC. Listening to Patriot news on Siriusxm is more to my taste. People will have political opinions no matter what the government wants them to believe. I don’t doubt Obama’s hatred of the racist white race guy the Donald is going to reach an incredible scream as he gets near to the inauguration. The fight club in the malls is certainly an indication a black attack is starting. They’ve been rejected again. That’s not supremacist propaganda, just the voters choice. The two headed obamakillery creature got cast out.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Countering propaganda?
    Does that mean we won’t have to listen to Killary or Stein anymore?

I would rather listen to a Ben Stein narrated version of War and Peace that listen to those talking heads any more… I am over these succubus.

Jan 20th can’t come soon enough.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.