Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Only if you dont live in the US .

Profile photo of crow1789
    crow1789
    Survivalist
    member1

Hello, I have balls as big as Liberty bells. I fear no man! God gave me that. Jesus is my friend the maker of heaven and earth. You are misinformed, however, I really liked what you said at the end. I consider myself a militant Chritian and my favorite person besides Christ is David a man after Gods own heart! He killed his tens of thousands. Please dont take offense anyone on this site most likely is on the right track!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hi Crow1789, welcome. What else can you tell us about yourself?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome to the forum Crow1789. I to fear no man, God loves us all.

crow1789
    Survivalist
    member1

Thank you for asking. Born North TX moved to South TX. After my mother died went to NM with Grandparents. I have decided to retire here after 22 years of service with the US Army in Counterintelligence. Alamogordo not Ruidoso where I graduated in the mountains. Too expensive up there. I am waiting for and investment to come in and plan to build a fortress in the mountains shunning human contact. Achieved associates through masters BA in Criminal Justice and masters in education. I am trying to get a good group of like minded individuals together here but it is faltering. I have one or two of them as pretty close friends. My wife hates me leaving and going over there we got in a big fight over it. We prep and cache and I attempt to teach them both basic Army type survival. I loved all the good advice from the school so far. I have been to great brittain, france, lichtenstein, austria, germany, bosnia, korea, kuwait, saudi arabia, iraq, croatia, and italy. thanks again!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

crow1789, Thank you for your service to the country, for freedom and liberty. Thank you Sir. May God Bless you.

I look forward to any post that you write.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Crow,
    It sounds like you had an interesting career and will have a valuable perspective to share. I think many of us have similar difficulties in regard to finding like minded individuals to help in preparation & sometimes at home. Don’t hesitate to start a new topic.

crow1789
    Survivalist
    member1

Thanks all for your generosity and good character! I look forward to sharing but I will tell you in advance I believe we only have a few more months to prepare.

My belief is the great tribulation begins 28 Sep 15. Now whether Christians will be raptured then or later not sure. I am trying to protect my family in compliance with the scriptures.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

crow1789, As a Christian I am hoping you are wrong and that we have more time but we do not know for sure so we need to prepare and protect our families. Helping and sharing what you know will help all the Christians on this forum. God will help all that believe in him and help others prepare.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Just curious why this date?

crow1789
    Survivalist
    member1

This date is the fourth and final bloodmoon of the tetrad. It will be a supermoon and will rise over the city of Jerusalem. Jesus said you know when it will rain so look to the heavens the moon will turn to blood and the sun to sackcloth (eclipse).
    Now there is a total eclipse on 20 march 15. Do not yet know significance. We as in america live by gregorian calendar (solar) and Israel on a Lunar so in my opinion something will happen to us on that date.
    Not sure what yet, eco collapse, pandemic, govenment collapse not sure. It is somewhat difficult to determine our place in scripture. Are we the young lions or the eagle?
    Once again just my belief. The Army made me a researcher and now I cant quit.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

An excellent book describing this from a Christian perspective is the Mystery of the Shemitah by Jonathan Cahn. It describes the seven year cycles where in the seventh year of the Jewish calendar the land is supposed to rest and all debts are wiped out. When Israel stopped God’s judgement came down on them and they were exiled to Babylon.
    Rabbi Cahn draws a comparison between ancient Israel and modern America. A fascinating book by the author of the Harbinger.

crow1789
    Survivalist
    member1

That is correct. We are now in the Shmitah and it ends 28 Sep 15. I pray He will bring us home then. The muslims believe the mahdi comes exactly 7 years later. The palistinians and isralis are planning a 7 year peace plan. The temple, however, is yet to be rebuilt. There is an exact replica in Brazil. The other day a member of the knesset visited the mount near the dome of the rock. Sharon was last to do this and it really riled up the rock throwers! Isis is planning on a 10 nation confederacy. Ten horns from revelations. The bloodlines of the levites are already traced and the priests are being trained. They only need a red heifer and the ark. The rumor is it was discovered under the temple mount covered in blood. They will not take it out because the rockthrowers will freak! The blood on the ark was analyzed to have only 23/24 chromosomes and after adding water to it was found to be living. This could only occur in a person with only one parent or immaculate conception. Things are getting pretty exciting.

I have an attachment for you tell me what you think. Some of it is clearly BS but there may be some nuggets of truth in there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.