Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Danie,
    Seems like including a knife attack in an operational plan would ensure failure. People are not easy to sneek up on under normal circumstances unless deeply distracted. Presumably a sentry would not be texting a girl friend or other such endeavors. Getting close enough to touch someone without them knowing is nearly impossible.

As kids we played these games many times. When you move they know and turn toward you. The attacker would have to be successful with one decapitating blow from a hiding spot a few feet away. Then you have that chicken thing.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

I’d rather have a taser than a knife – somehow I would feel more confident.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tweva,
    Good choice, usually imeadiatly incapacitates and some can be used at a distance. Have a back up thou.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree with 1974t150v, A knife is a secondary weapon. If I only have a knife and I know everyone else has a gun I would think a very long time before attacking one of them. You move on, only attach if your life is on the line.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The taser is a very good weapon to have. You also have to be very careful when you get close to pull out the taser.
    Make sure that they are incapacitate.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.