Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Very good article, controlly cash would control the people. We can’t let this happen!

The Push to Ban Paper Currency: Economic Freedom at Stake as Banks attempt to Ban Cash

http://offgridsurvival.com/push-to-ban-cash/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

This banning of paper currency issue is getting a lot of press lately. I can’t conceive of how it would ever work. There are many poor people and people with really bad credit that can’t get credit cards or even bank accounts. My n’er do well nephew was living on a totally cash basis for a while after he totally screwed up his finances and could get neither a credit card or bank account. After his Dad died I had to call 6 or 7 banks trying to get someone to agree to open up an account for him to deposit a $340,000 life insurance check into. At the time he was well employed even. Of course within two years he pissed away every cent of that plus an additional $27,000 he inherited from my mother in the same timeframe, but that’s another story. Some people have no choice but to pay their bills in cash. Throw in the fact that not every vendor is in a position to accept credit cards, and a cashless society becomes really problematic.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

A cashless society is a way to control virtually everything because only aproved income streams can be used to receive payments. They plan to capture taxes people don’t pay using cash transactions. Basicly they intend to squash small and independent business. On another level no more personal exchange of cash for goods and services. Even yard sales and flea markets will be gone.

Profile photo of P1LGR1M
    P1LGR1M
    Survivalist
    member2

What better way to control the populace, than with a cashless system?

If you don’t sing to the tune of those in power, they simply block your cards and then how are you going to survive if you can’t buy general everyday items?

I also see it as the perfect stepping stone to progress to a “one world currency” and whatever may follow from there. At least Africa is still so backwards compared to the rest of the world that I doubt it will happen here any time soon.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Flying into the States between assignments I found myself in need of a rental car. I had no credits cards back then so I offered cash. Woman behind the desk looked like I slapped her with a dead fish!
    Robin

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Currently businesses that accept credit cards, have their sales reported directly to the IRS by the card companies. If all electronic transfers are reported there is no escaping their scrutiny.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Small businesses prefer cash , they would rather go to the safe to break a large bill , than pay for the fee they get charged when somebody uses a card .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.