Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

This story reminded me of flexible roles folks have in SHTF. Everyone needs to be able to shoot an AK! Great pic!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/20/kateryna-bilyk-ukrainian-grandmother-nicknamed-pun/

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Bonus points for learning to use a .308 M1A.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

That is great. All Ukrainians need to do the same and stay armed in the future.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Naw , they are Europeans , Europeans all have this weird thing about people not being allowed to have guns . Terminal nanny state ………..or no self control , not sure which . Personally , that grandma can eat crap and choke on the corn . She needs to be pissed off at her ” president ”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Tolik wrote:</div>Naw , they are Europeans , Europeans all have this weird thing about people not being allowed to have guns . Terminal nanny state ………..or no self control , not sure which . Personally , that grandma can eat crap and choke on the corn . She needs to be pissed off at her ” president ”

Well … history says Grandma is a Heinz 57.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

So you wouldn’t defend your homeland because you don’t like the president?

And what does her possibly being of mixed heritage mean in a defending your homeland context?

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

OK, I’m confused now on this gun toting grandma discussion. If she is of Ukrainian heritage, why would the nature of her President have anything to do with whether she wants to be overrun by ethnic Russians? I don’t like my President but that doesn’t have anything to do with whether I’d want to be taken over by the Chinese.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think it is hard to know all the facts behind what is happening there(Ukraine) so the only think I am for is that all people should have the right to be armed so they can defend what they believe is there right.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

At what time did I say anything about mixed heritage ? re read , I said nothing of the kind by anybodies imagination . Yeah , I would be pissed off at my pres for killing off my soldiers , and letting things continue in the manor they are . Porchenko is not fit to lead donkeys down the grand canyon , much less a nation . Get somebody with a brain in there to say ” ok this war is over , these are the new boundaries , lets move on and make this country one of the envies of eastern Europe ” Seriously . Get somebody in there with a brain and not an ego , that understands its gone on too long and has gotten out of hand . Instead of continuing to have a war , that is sucking your economy dry , killing off your young , working age men , destroying property , and the fact that in the end , you may not win . Instead of doing that , negotiate new boundaries , end the war , and then start rebuilding and restructuring the country based on the Western model , and try to attract some wealth to the country . Join NATO , and get on with it ! Americans dont understand this , but this is nothing new to Europe , look at the boundary changes after both world wars . Sometimes they have done this without war . Its a small country , but they could do something with it , with good leadership , but not a snow balls chance in hell of investment while a war is going on , and both the country and leadership are unstable .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.