Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus,
    You did a nice job of analytics I’m glad you took the time to type it out. I don’t see anything wrong with “sharp shooting” ideas, techniques or anything else that might help or hurt someone’s ability to cope with the future.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, I agree the .22 lr hollow points can bounce around and in a SHTF time I do not want to get hit with a .22 lr. Slow death.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Tolik,

I can immediately name 1 thing your air rifle, shotgyn and AK can’t do that a good Ruger 10/22 can……. Be minute of pop can at 100-125 yards. The .22 is a phenomenal firearm (particularly in .22mag) for many purposes. They tend to be quite accurate, are very quiet in comparison, tumble around the target, and the .22 mag is pushing 300 lbs of energy. You can quite easily snipe a deer with that at short range (150 yards for instance) in a very sneaky with a well placed shot manner.

All firearms have their place. That is why there are so many .22lr/.22mag firearms sold over the years. Most people think that the versatility of the .22 have a place in their gun safe. Mine you that it isn’t a trendy round like the .270, 7mm, or 300 win mag. The 10/22 has been sold for 50 and it wasn’t the first.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

in Britain 85% of the population lives in cities and is 4 generations removed from the land, they also don’t have the pioneer background that you have in the states. prepping in the UK is seen as “odd” and very much out of the ordinary. WHEN anything happens a lot of people are going to be caught out and suffer because of it.

British Survivalist.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.