Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

foodforthought, going with your premise that maybe folks aren’t lying about Russian troops being here, what they can do relative to Homeland Security would depend upon their #’s and resources. The DHS is a vast organization with almost unlimited budgets so it would be pretty tough to be more formidable than them . That said, I doubt there are foreign troops in the US other than a relatively small number here for some kind of joint training. I have seen the various stories of large numbers already being here with the assumption being they’re waiting for the go signal from O or the UN but I don’t really believe it. It would just be too hard to hide. I have seen many speculate that UN troops will come here in large numbers to take over after we collapse. What they miss is that if the US collapses, the rest of the 1st world will likely follow suit. The global economy is just too interconnected for the biggest player to go down and the rest go on as if nothing happened.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

MountainBiker, i hear you, but to me, economic collapse just means changing from carrot (money we create out of thin air) to the stick (military dictatorship).

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

KOS,
    It means the welfare state ends and that population will be truly indigent. Police and fire departments will be gone because they won’t work for free. The cities will burn in the rioting when there are no more free lunches. Then there will be a rapid shift in the population away from urban areas looking for food.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74 is right. A collapse of the economy will bring about a collapse of the population too, and security will be elusive for most. It would just be a series of cascading events. The interconnectedness of the economy and infrastructure in combination with just in time systems and globalism has made it all very fragile.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think the economical collapse is still coming but there are some factors that have slowed it down. 1. Is Oil in the U. S. which has taken down the price world wide and has helped the dollar stay up for now. Remember that black oil is more valuable then gold and we have a lot of it. 2. The GOP winning may help with the keystone pipeline to pass which means more oil. 3. The GOP now control the purse(budget/cash) which no executive order can do that!
    4. It looks like the GOP and Obama will sign some lowering of corp tax, to what point we will see.

All of this will slow down the collapse which I did not see one year ago and now see some of it happening, gas prices are under $3. I just purchased in Miami which is always higher at $2.85 a gallon which means more money for people to buy and food will start going down.

How long will this last I do not have any idea but I see it as a temporary thing.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Sorry guys, I understand your points of view, i really do. However in my view, control freaks never let go, and its obvious to me that things are being manipulated. They might sit back and watch america destroy itself with a civil war, but they will step back in, pretty sure thats the plan anyway.

A house divided.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.