Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I posted much of the following in another thread and removed it because I believe this deserves to be its own stand alone topic, not just another piece with a whole lot of other pieces in an only semi-coherent discussion. This comes after watching the entire speech by Secretary of State John Kerry, ending just minutes ago, which dragged on for much more than an hour. Things are clearing up by the day, lately (i.e. the fog is lifting).

First, I’ll start with an email I received shortly after comments I made in the other thread regarding the Muslim threat. It was almost eerie, the timing of the email I received. It came from a senior retired military officer friend of mine. In it was a column by Allen West, retired Army LtCol and former congressman. The article was spot on, but a link within the article that was not at all expanded on by West (quite surprisingly), overshadows the domestic issues he addressed in his column. It was actually odd to me that he provided the link, with zero context or explanation, and then never made any comment on it! I only clicked it out of curiosity, after reading the rest of the article, going back with only passing interest, due to the title of the link: “Muslim Brotherhood’s Explanatory Memorandum.”

In short, I was stunned at what I found! There is and has been no doubt in my mind for some time that there is a faction within Islam that lies to their enemies and considers that to be doctrinally OK. There is also no doubt that there is a faction that wants to dominate the world. What I was unprepared for, quite frankly, was the carefully organized and articulated history behind that. Without further comment, I’ll just provide the link. I strongly recommend a review of the whole thing, but am directly including parts #4 and #5 of section “Four: The Process of Settlement” here:

4- Understanding the role of the Muslim Brother in North
    America: The process of settlement is a “Civilization-Jihadist Process” with all the word means. The Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions. Without this level of understanding, we are not up to this challenge and have not prepared ourselves for Jihad yet. It is a Muslim’s destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever he lands until the final hour comes, and there is no escape from that destiny except for those who chose to slack. But, would the slackers and the Mujahedeen be equal.

5- Understanding that we cannot perform the settlement mission by ourselves or away from people: A mission as significant and as huge as the settlement mission needs magnificent and exhausting efforts. With their capabilities, human, financial and scientific resources, the Ikhwan will not be able to carry out this mission alone or away from people and he who believes that is wrong, and God knows best. As for the role of the Ikhwan, it is the initiative, pioneering, leadership, raising the banner and pushing people in that direction. They are then to work to employ, direct and unify Muslims’ efforts and powers for this process. In order to do that, we must possess a mastery of the art of “coalitions”, the art of “absorption” and the principles of “cooperation”.

http://www.allenbwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/15-Shariah-The-Threat-to-America-Team-B-Report-Web-285-308.pdf

The word “Ikwhan” means “Brotherhood,” and normally refers to two different things: (1) a historical movement within Saudi Arabia, and today (2) the Muslim Brotherhood. It would be important to understand a concise explanation of the latter meaning. The following is taken directly from the “Encyclopedia of the Middle East,” a publication of mideastweb.org .

The Muslim Brotherhood (Arabic: Hizb al Ikhwan al Muslimeen – The party of the Muslim Brothers or Jamaat al-Ikhwan al-Muslimun – Society of the Muslim brotherhood ) is a fundamentalist international organization or organizations originating in Egypt, whose goals are the conversion of Muslim countries into states ruled by Sha’aria law, the re-establishment of the Caliphate and ultimately, world dominion. The Muslim Brotherhood’s ideology, which insists that Islam is a prescription for governance as well as religion, is the prototypical example of Islamism. Their slogan is self-explanatory: “God is our purpose, the Prophet our leader, the Qur’an our constitution, Jihad our way and dying for God’s cause our supreme objective.

Different factions of the Muslim Brotherhood believe that an Islamic society can be achieved by violent means in the near term, or by education and “preparation” of society and “democratic” takeover. The Muslim Brotherhood was founded formally in March 1928 in Egypt by Hassan al-Banna, but it may have existed before in a less formal framework.

Now combine that information with the U.S. import of Muslims being massively pushed by Obama and Clinton before 20 January (and likely beyond), with the U.S. allowing the UN resolution to pass without opposition last Friday, and with the speech today by Secretary of State Kerry. That hour and 11 minute speech was part of a very large package, as evidenced by its length, its detail, and the exceptionally careful crafting. If attacked by any of its individual points, Kerry can point to other parts where he said something else. It was a masterful speech, and rather unprecedented in international diplomacy, in my recollection.

A large part of the Philippines is controlled by a radical, violent Muslim population. Indonesia is full of them. The middle-east is dominated by them. Canada is getting more and more of them, as is the U.S. Russia has their own Muslim problem, as does China, etc.. This is not just a middle-east issue. This is world wide. And the so-called “Muslim Brotherhood’s Explanatory Memorandum,” should much more accurately be titled, “The Muslim Brotherhood Manifesto.” It’s been formally in place and specifically targeted at the U.S. and Canada for at least three decades

Oh – my reference to the Dark State in the thread topic? The above is a major, effective tool of theirs to bring about their purposes. When I was researching this all much deeper (and even got intercepted by an unknown tracking intercept upon clicking on a Muslim Brotherhood link – yes, really), I also discovered from one of the mid-east sources that there is a strong and historical relationship between Freemasonry and the MB. Yesterday I would have considered that the kind of thing I’d have expected to see on Alex Jones’ web site, or maybe Glenn Beck’s. Today? Wow….

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This topic was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Read the same article.
    Didn’t reduce my paranoia.

Need to reread it again to fully put it into perspective.

But I will say that the next three weeks are going to be very telling for our future.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I don’t know how any sane person’s paranoia COULD be reduced with that Muslim Brotherhood Manifesto (what it properly should be called, anyway). But then again, it isn’t paranoia if it’s based on reality – paranoia is ongoing and spontaneous irrational fear. That $#%@! is all too real. I don’t know what there is left to understand in:

The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.

That’s pretty darn clear to me. And it elevates my lack of trust in ANY Muslim anymore. I’m sad about that, because I know a few that I believe to be decent people. But how can we know, when deception is a virtue (to them)? (The obvious answer being, “We can’t.”)

At any rate, they’ve made it clear that it’s a “them or us” bottom line. Fine with me. It reduces my choices to just one, if/when an actual decision situation arises….

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Allah has 99 names, locusts lay 99 eggs and Muslim prayer beads have 99 beads.
    Sometimes paranoia is a good thing.
    The one thing I think we can all agree on is the Muslim invasion of Europe. It’s an army of locusts. They’ve eaten the resources of their countries and now they have to move on. To Europe.
    Kerry as usual was talking out of both sides of his mouth. One hour and 11 minutes of hey let’s destroy Israel and return the land to the Turks, the palastinians or someone, or maybe the Caliphate. Whatever…. The council of foreign relations decides the policy and the bureaucrats implement it. For John Vietnam Kerry to give a speech like that on tv is real panic. A lot of walking dead bureaucrats and profs are going to wake unemployed over the change from O’Clinton to the Donald. The Iranian deal is definitely an example of their brain dead foreign policy that needs cleansing. Not to mention the wahabbi money problem of buying American politicians. The Rent-a- Politician has to end. The 10 trillion dollars it took to determine our black dude President was a corrupt loser wasn’t worth it.
    There are a lot of superficial similarities between freemasonry and the brothers but that pretty much ended after the Templers were broken as an order by the French King. Although religious prophesy is certainly interesting….! Somehow I don’t see the US ever being reconstructed as a freemasonic world empire or the rock of ages. We’re too busy building our Tower of Computer Babel at the moment. A little amusing considering the thousands of earthquakes and cold sun, to think all it would take is a coronal hole to end it with a blast of hi tech frying particles in a solar wind storm.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Allah has 99 names, locusts lay 99 eggs and Muslim prayer beads have 99 beads.
    Sometimes paranoia is a good thing.
    The one thing I think we can all agree on is the Muslim invasion of Europe. It’s an army of locusts. They’ve eaten the resources of their countries and now they have to move on. To Europe.
    Kerry as usual was talking out of both sides of his mouth. One hour and 11 minutes of hey let’s destroy Israel and return the land to the Turks, the palastinians or someone, or maybe the Caliphate. Whatever…. The council of foreign relations decides the policy and the bureaucrats implement it. For John Vietnam Kerry to give a speech like that on tv is real panic. A lot of walking dead bureaucrats and profs are going to wake unemployed over the change from O’Clinton to the Donald. The Iranian deal is definitely an example of their brain dead foreign policy that needs cleansing. Not to mention the wahabbi money problem of buying American politicians. The Rent-a- Politician has to end. The 10 trillion dollars it took to determine our black dude President was a corrupt loser wasn’t worth it.
    There are a lot of superficial similarities between freemasonry and the brothers but that pretty much ended after the Templers were broken as an order by the French King. Although religious prophesy is certainly interesting….! Somehow I don’t see the US ever being reconstructed as a freemasonic world empire or the rock of ages. We’re too busy building our Tower of Computer Babel at the moment. A little amusing considering the thousands of earthquakes and cold sun, to think all it would take is a coronal hole to end it with a blast of hi tech frying particles in a solar wind storm.

Freemasons? Seriously?

Do you know anything based upon truth about the Freemasons? Some of the first books that were donated to the Library of Congress were books on Freemasonry that included both the rituals/initiations and full explanations of the rites.

Freemasons have nothing to do with “NWO” crap. That was all started by a journalist in the mid 1800’s that got all butthurt about not being allowed into a lodge. Conspiracy theorists have grasped onto Freemasonry as a reason for all our problems. The true teachings of Freemasonry are all about creating an honest, loyal ADULT with the utmost integrity. No wonder so many of our founding fathers were Freemasons. They had a lot of integrity and were willing to stand up for what was right/just.

Please do some REAL research on Freemasonry and don’t drink the conspiracy laden Kool-Aid.

If you want to get all worried about an organization you should look at Bilderberg Group or Bohemian Grove. Either of those are well deserved of our scrutiny.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Sledjockey … If I recall correctly from my 7th grade history book, George Washington was a Freemason. We fought a war with English Freemasons to liberate ourselves from King George. Freemasons on both sides died. Conspiracy is what happened when Kennedy was murdered and selective assassination became a weapon of the US government. I don’t know what conspiracy laden cool aid you’re talking about. We don’t call it the the human rat race for nothing. Could you be more specific. Bilderbergers only talk as far as I know. U.S. History by the way is very well documented – power money corruption. If you want to see a real conspiracy why don’t you look at the Podesta emails revealed by wiki. And then there are the Hillary state department emails which the fbi still hasn’t released. Or should I say refuses to release. Who are the real Freemasons today. Snowden Manning Trump Assange They could have had very nice lives without bringing this shitstorm down on themselves. If you want to get worried about an organization…. Better start thinking about who your neighbors are? This country is gettin crazier than a toga party at the animal house. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Sledjockey, pardon me for the joke about the Germans, and my short rendition of American history. What I meant to say …. Was it over when the Russians hacked the White House. That’s much more descriptive. Almost 2017. Another year gone in the Obama Great Recession. 21 days to freedom.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Just for reference, pick them apart if you like, following are several sites that talk about the tie between Islamism and freemasonry. I put these forward in the FWIW category only, not being married to the claims/concepts, just having seen many, many more like them.

https://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/the-compass-the-crescent-secret-societies-of-the-muslim-freemasons

http://www.madamasr.com/en/2015/09/08/news/u/senior-national-security-official-claims-muslim-brotherhood-is-a-masonic-group/

Even the Masons themselves are dealing with King Abdullah II (Jordan) and his claim about the Muslim Brotherhood and the masons:

http://masonictimes.blogspot.com/2013/03/king-abdullah-ii-of-jordan-muslim.html

More on that in an article in The Atlantic magazine about King Abdullah II where he mentions the “fact” that the “Muslim Brotherhood—a ‘Masonic cult’ (as he describes it) that today controls the most formidable political organization in Jordan, the Islamic Action Front—to hijack the cause of democratic reform in the name of Islam.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/04/monarch-in-the-middle/309270/

Abdullah II lives there, deals with these groups every day, and is highly educated and intelligent. I suspect he’s got reasonably decent reasons to make such clams. As for me, I don’t live there, am not any kind of expert of any sort on Freemasonry, so what do I know…? I just did a search-engine search on “Freemasonry” and “Muslim Brotherhood” as my search terms. It’s amazing how, despite the number of western conspiracy sites that picked up on it, we also see a large number of mid-eastern sites making these claims.

GS

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.