Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great article that all of us Patriots need to read. We Patriots are a small group that will stand together to save this Nation and our freedoms.

http://shtfjournal.com/current-affairs/modern-american-patriot/

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Good article. I particularly like his statement “It is interesting to consider the varying backgrounds of the modern American patriot because we are not universally anything. We are not exclusively Christian, we are not exclusively a specific gender, we are not exclusively veterans, nor are we exclusively anything else. “

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree 100%, I was hoping someone would pick up on that statement, thank you for pointing it out.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Great article. Have forwarded to friends and family. Printed out, and will keep nearby for those days where it just doesn’t seem worth it to care.

I also would take out the word American, so it would include all those who dream of freedom in whatever country they reside in. Thinking of Leopard and all that he is battling in South Africa. While most of us here are Americans we should support those from other countries who are battling much worse.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes Roadracer we do need to support others in other countries. Freedom is a God given right!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.