Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Most of you are probably aware of this. I knew some of it, but not the depth and breadth. The EPA needs guns and ammo? The Dept of Education? and all the others? Obvious to me that tyranny will be enforced.

My greatest nightmare is a rigged election, then the Empress will install O in the Supreme Court. A partnership from the nether regions to bring America to its knees.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Tyranny is always enforced, even volun-tyranny, like we have in ‘Murica. Soon, public libraries will “need” SWAT teams (to suppress false publications, dontchaknow) with MRAPs to haul them around, and by Beelzebub, they’ll get ‘em!

Cry, "Treason!"

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I need more guns and ammo ……………….AK under folder ..Check , 1000 new rounds of Hornady sst 7.62×39 …check , Modern issue Sposn Smersh AK load bearing harness ordered from Russia …on its way …check . $ more FAL magazines ….check , 10 more AK metal magazines …check .Places scoped out to stash the ‘ contraband ‘ ………check . Oh …by the way , they can nazify ( militarize ) all the cops and government agencies they want ………………THEY STILL WONT HAVE ENOUGH MEN .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Unauthorized Survival may never be written into law in that specific phrase, but the concept is already alive, well, and fully operative. As the national collapse becomes more dire and more obvious, the government agencies and contractors who will be there “to help you,” may become greater obstacles to your continued liberty and existence than your ill-prepared and envious neighbors.

LOUISIANA OFFICIALS DEMAND THAT SELF-RELIANT LOCALS STOP SURVIVING THE FLOOD WITHOUT PERMISSION

Cry, "Treason!"

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Nice spin they put on everything.

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

http://www.katc.com/story/32827279/cajun-navy-faces-challenges-following-flood-rescues

now you need permit to help and rescue your neighbors no insurance no help..WTF is wrong with people and government has it sunk this low ?

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It is basically bureaucrats protecting their turf. They need people to be dependent on them. Job security and all.

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Barbara Streisand’s signature song is wrong: People who need people are the biggest control freaks in the world.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

wildartist Militarization of US government agencies has been happening for over 10 years or more now. A rigged election well I think it will be harder now since some courts have sided with having an ID with an image. Also I think the hacking of two states or more of the voting system means that these hackers will make voting a problem for the liberals since it will post all rigged systems to the public. FBI just said that they think it was the Russians. I think Putin will hack if he sees rigging going on. Liberals are getting nerves.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Kind of as a side note , IF you have put off buying that firearm(s) , magazines , and bulk ammo ………NOW is the time to do it . The price gouging is already here , however , you can still get things at a reasonable price …….for now , the closer the election gets , the more nervous people are going to become , then its the panic . This is for good reason , there really is only one choice , if Trump gets in ……….no worries for the 2nd amendment , BUT if the other one gets in , its going to get real crappy , real fast ………..this election is that critical , dont wait until November , NOW is the time .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree Tolik, I just purchased some bulk .223.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Our church has sent a large number of volunteers down to assist in tearing out drywall, carpeting, etc., hauling belongings to the curb for pickup, etc. Our local area congregations are sending 140 more this long weekend. They camp out in tents outside a local church building down near the flooded area, bring food and water to be fully self-sufficient for two days and three nights + travel, and bring all the shovels, pry bars, wheel barrows, etc., etc., etc., they can take with them. A Jewish friend of mine called and said he had several large boxes of clothing he’d gathered and wanted to send through Red Cross for those that had lost everything. Red Cross told them they had no way to get the clothing down there, and were basically uninterested. He called me, knowing we respond to disasters, to see if I had any ideas. I told him that perhaps we could take his clothing down ourselves with the work crew going down this holiday weekend.

I checked, and our local church leaders checked with the locals down in Louisiana, and the consensus was that THEY can’t even develop the distribution down there because of the very thing that L Tecolote’s article discusses above. If you didn’t read it, please do – the Red Cross has a lock on everything, and clothing is literally put out on the street outside the shelters for whatever happens to it. They refuse to deliver it to the very people that need it – those just inside the doors of the shelters that the Red Cross “runs”. And unfortunately, due to the rather substantial amount of clothing my friend has, in addition to many of our own church members who came up with the same idea and started putting together donations before we realized we couldn’t pull it off, there simply is no room for all the clothing after they cram 140 people into vehicles and add the equipment and living provisions for the 4-day trip. There is so much more that we COULD do – but can’t.

So, trying to help him out, I called Salvation Army, thinking that surely they’d be more willing and able to help than Red Cross. No answer at their main local office for over an hour – then a worker that said she’d have to have the disaster relief coordinator call me back when he returned to the office. That was very early afternoon (after having called multiple times with no answer prior to that). Response by the end of the day? Silence, thankyouverymuch.

Sad beyond words that the government and the “official” NGOs have a lock on so much of the assistance that COULD be rendered. I’m actually surprised that our church has been able to somehow negotiate through much of the red tape to still be allowed to provide unlicensed volunteers to do demolition and repair work for free, and distribute food, blankets, and water from our own storehouses to the general public in large scale disasters. I will not be surprised when that gets stopped. And oh, do I have the stories about how that’s already happened in other sectors of volunteer assistance, thanks to asinine bureaucratic “rules” that prevent common sense assistance from being allowed. L Tec’s article is spot on in my own direct experience. The following question is ONLY rhetorical: what has happened to us as a people?!?

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

GS, what has happened is that govt. bureaucracies that are accountable to no one have as their primary objective the protection of and expansion of their personal interests. They are essentially a business with the power to ban any competition. NGO’s such as the Red Cross are the same, except that their power to ban any competition was granted by govt.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Biblical history is wrong. The flood never happened. The federal government prevented it. Here’s what REALLY happened:

The Lord spoke to Noah and said, “In six months I am going to make it rain until the whole world is covered with water and all the evil things are destroyed. But, I want to save a few good people and two of every living thing on the planet. I am ordering you to build an ark.” And, in a flash of lightning, he delivered the specifications for the ark.

“OK,” Noah said, trembling with fear and fumbling with the blueprints, “I’m your man.”

Six months passed, the sky began to cloud up, and the rain began to fall in torrents. The Lord looked down and saw Noah sitting in his yard, weeping, and there was no ark.

“Noah!” shouted the Lord, “Where is My ark?” A lightning bolt crashed into the ground right beside Noah.

“Lord, please forgive me!” begged Noah. “I did my best, but there were some big problems. First, I had to get a building permit for the ark’s construction, but Your plans did not meet their code. So, I had to hire an engineer to redo the plans, only to get into a long argument with him about whether to include a sprinkler system. My neighbors objected, claiming that I was violating zoning ordinances by building the ark in my front yard, so I had to get a variance from the city planning board. Then, I had a big problem getting enough wood for the ark, because there was a ban on cutting trees to save the spotted owl. I tried to convince the environmentalists and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service that I needed the wood to save the owls, but they wouldn’t let me catch them, so no owls. Next, I started gathering up the animals but got sued by an animal rights group that objected to me taking along only two of each kind. Just when the suit got dismissed, the EPA notified me that I couldn’t complete the ark without filling out an environmental impact statement on Your proposed flood. They didn’t take kindly to the idea that they had no jurisdiction over the Supreme Being. Then, the Corps of Engineers wanted a map of the proposed flood plan. I sent them a globe! Right now, I’m still trying to resolve a complaint with the Equal Opportunities Commission over how many minorities I’m supposed to hire. The IRS has seized all my assets claiming that I am trying to leave the country, and I just got a notice from the state that I owe some kind of use tax. Really, I don’t think I can finish the ark in less than five years.”

With that, the sky cleared, the sun began to shine, and a rainbow arched across the sky. Noah looked up and smiled. “You mean you are not going to destroy the world?” he asked hopefully.

“No,” said the Lord. “The government already has.”

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

“IN THE BEGINNING, GOD CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH. He was then served with a Notice of Violation and a class action lawsuit for failing to file a Part A notification and an environmental impact statement with HEPA (Heavenly Environmental Protection Agency), an angelically staffed agency dedicated to keeping the Universe pollution free.

God was granted a temporary permit for the heavenly portion of the project, but was issued a “cease and desist” order on the earthly portion, pending further review by the HEPA. Upon completion of His construction permit application and environmental impact statement, God appeared before the Heavenly Environmental Protection Commission to answer unresolved questions regarding His application. When asked why He began these projects in the first place, God simply replied that He liked to be “creative.” This was not considered adequate reasoning; and God was required to substantiate this further.

HEPA was unable to see any practical use for earth, since “THE EARTH WAS VOID AND EMPTY, AND DARKNESS WAS UPON THE FACE OF THE DEEP.” And God said, “LET THERE BE LIGHT.” He really should never have brought up this point, since one Commission member was very active in the Sierrangel Club and immediately protested, stating “How was light to be made? Would it be a nuclear-powered or coal- fired generating plant? Would there be strip mining? What about thermal pollution? Air pollution? Universal warming?” God explained that the light would come from a huge ball of fire. No one on the Commission really understood this, but it was provisionally accepted assuming (1) there would be no smog or smoke resulting from the ball of fire, (2) a separate burning permit would be required, and (3) since continuous light would be a waste of energy, it should be dark at least one-half of the time. And so God agreed to “DIVIDE THE LIGHT FROM THE DARKNESS, AND HE CALLED THE LIGHT ‘DAY’, AND THE DARKNESS ‘NIGHT’.” (The Commission expressed no interest with in-house semantics.)

When asked how the earth would be covered, God said “LET THERE BE FIRMAMENT MADE AMIDST THE WATERS, AND LET IT DIVIDE THE WATERS FROM THE WATERS.” One ecologically radical Commission member accused Him of double-talk, but the Commission tabled action since God would be required first to apply for a “firmament” permit from the ABLM (Angelic Bureau of Land Management), would be required to obtain water permits from the appropriate agencies involved, and further, insure that construction of any firmament would result in no net loss of wetlands.

The Commission asked if there would be only water and firmament, and God said “LET THE EARTH BRING FORTH THE GREEN HERB, AND SUCH AS MAY SEED, AND THE FRUIT TREE YIELDING FRUIT AFTER ITS KIND, WHICH MAY HAVE SEEN ITSELF UPON THE EARTH.” The Commission agreed to this, as long as only native seeds were to be used.

About future developments, God also said “LET THE WATERS BRING FORTH THE CREEPING CREATURE HAVING LIFE, AND THE FOWL THAT MAY FLY OVER THE EARTH UNDER THE FIRMAMENT OF HEAVEN.” Here again, the Commission took no formal action, since this would require approval of the Game and Fish Commission, coordinated with the Heavenly Wildlife Federation and the Audubongelic Society.

It appeared that everything was in order until God said that He wanted to complete the project in six days. At this time He was advised by the Commission that His timing was completely out of the question. HEPA would require a minimum of six to nine months to review the permit application and environmental impact statement, and then there would have to be a 45-day public comment period followed by public hearings. After any and all public comments were considered, it could feasibly take 12 to 18 months before a permit could be issued.

And God said, “TO HELL WITH IT!”

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.