Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tsar Alexander
    Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

I read today that some fights broke out during immigration protests in Southern California:

http://rt.com/usa/171264-standoff-immigration-murrieta-border/

Considering California is economically depressed, race relations are very bad, and that armed militias are now coming, could this be the opening stages in a racial conflict in America?

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

I saw an article on this today too. This could get very ugly very quickly. I think it will depend on how the feds handle the situation. If they start beating protesters it may very well start a war. La Raza is another concern. The picture in your article shows members in a semi military looking uniform and the bandannas bring to mind the look of gang bangers. It is a bit of a stereo type but with emotions on edge it just seems inciting.

La Raza is known for being radical, not a good mix. I also expect to see states start taking measures to protect themselves. If the federal government starts going after the states we may well see citizens showing up in mass to back the states.

Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>matt76 wrote:</div>I saw an article on this today too. This could get very ugly very quickly. I think it will depend on how the feds handle the situation. If they start beating protesters it may very well start a war. La Raza is another concern. The picture in your article shows members in a semi military looking uniform and the bandannas bring to mind the look of gang bangers. It is a bit of a stereo type but with emotions on edge it just seems inciting. La Raza is known for being radical, not a good mix. I also expect to see states start taking measures to protect themselves. If the federal government starts going after the states we may well see citizens showing up in mass to back the states.

I think that radicals can direct the conversation/course of action a lot more than we expect. So, even if most Latinos and most white people (and black people) in an area don’t want a conflict, radicals who start shooting may cause a sort of vortex that drags everyone in. I think this would be my worst case scenario:

1. Someone brings a gun/knife to one of the heated rallies.
    2. Someone dies or is badly maimed.
    3. Other group acts out and demonstrations grow in size. Retribution may ensue.
    4. Conflict gets more violent, retributions and counter retributions start becoming norm.
    5. People in other parts of the country learn about this. Some may begin their own riots in cities, while other people may pour in from other areas to “back up” their brethren.”
    6. Size of demonstrations grows, becomes more violent. Maybe more deaths.
    7. Ability of local law enforcement to respond is overwhelmed. Possibly some cops may take one side or another.
    8. Even more deaths, conflict spreads through town, maybe even entire region.
    9. Black and Latino tensions are brought to a head in other parts of California, and explodes into massive rioting.
    10. California Law Enforcement totally overwhelmed. State/feds mobilize national guard/army.
    11. Californian economy takes severe beating, and massive property damage.
    12. Armed troops put down violence, but irreparable damage to property remains, and new groups are formed. Basis for much worse conflict now laid. Conflict will explode again in force once the national/global economy collapses.

That is the worst case scenario for me. Sure it is far fetched, but increasingly only by a little bit.

And I agree, Rick Perry (among many governors) and local sheriffs and mayors are something to watch. If local and state politicians feel their people are being attack, they may take action without consulting the feds. Realistically, the feds can only do so much, especially if riots break out nationwide, and/or the issue becomes more public.

I am starting to think the end is near now.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

The problem is this issue was caused by the federal government with the dream act. They will stop at no end to cya. The first sign of major violence and feds will be deployed. Cali probably has the largest population of latino gangs and most of them are not far from where this is taking place. If they think for one second they can get away with it they will show up for “suport”. I agree they will start riots and retaliation killings in LA and San Diego. If this fire starts it will spread very quickly and may be hard to put out. It may also be the catalyst obama is looking for to declare Marshall law.

Tsar Alexander
    Survivalist
    member4

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>matt76 wrote:</div>The problem is this issue was caused by the federal government with the dream act. They will stop at no end to cya. The first sign of major violence and feds will be deployed. Cali probably has the largest population of latino gangs and most of them are not far from where this is taking place. If they think for one second they can get away with it they will show up for “suport”. I agree they will start riots and retaliation killings in LA and San Diego. If this fire starts it will spread very quickly and may be hard to put out. It may also be the catalyst obama is looking for to declare Marshall law.

Nationwide martial law is not possible, even Obama knows it won’t work. Certainly it might inflame calls for more “gun control,” but in the end, I think race riots/war would serve to severely weaken, not strengthen the federal government. Realistically, the US Army might be able to control a single region of the country, but no more. Not to mention that many in the military have their…. own… ideas about who’s right in what way.

For instance, this conflict might inform us:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagorno-Karabakh_War

Notice how the early stages of the war were already starting even while the USSR was “going strong,” and had a full KGB and army presence. Also notice the role local and republic (USSR republic=US state) leaders played key roles, including defying Moscow (Washington).

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Another thought on this. What better way to get federal troops into the southern states along the boarder. Create a scenario where the people beg the gov to come, then declare marshall law. If anything erupts they now have troops behind enemy lines and can attack from the front and back. We all know Texas is one of their biggest concerns if there is any kind of revolt

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76 are all the federal troops left wing? I don’t think so! So the feds have a problem. troops turning on troops and troops going with the people.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free,
    Don’t expect inlisted guys to rebel against their units or other units. It’s very unlikely. If anything ever happened that US troops are called into action against the population they will do what they are told following their orders. All of history shows us this. Not long ago USSR, Germany, China, Cambodia, Vietnam, Korea, all had soldiers that completrd their order’s.

Guys that are out that is a diffetent story.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I fully understand that with enough population mass comes political control. I also understand ethnic and racial pride. What I don’t understand is why the established middle & upper class Hispanic community in this country is so welcoming of their illiterate unskilled and sometimes criminal brethen illegally coming into the country. Living where I do I am pretty isolated perhaps from what is really going on (it is the rare day that I even see a minority) but it seems to me that Hispanics are trending towards less assimilation rather than more, My assumption that the established middle and upper class Hispanics are welcoming this influx comes from the simple fact that they aren’t speaking out against it.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MTBiker,
    I have spoken to a number of legal Hispanics with jobs and they are not happy. I think it is just more censorship and control of information by the media. If your not on their side or cannot be used for their purposes you don’t get air time or print space. They have this tactic down to a science, this is a 2000 year old tactic. It’s why the internet is so important and why they are looking for ways to control information on the net. Plus they have the NSA to target anyone that is effectively outspoken. If Al Gore knew what he invented when he did, it would have died as one of his delusional dreams.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

There is other examples of it going the other way too! Russia, Egypt come to mind but there are more. Also all the example countries like China, Cambodia, Vietnam were Communist for over 20 years or more which means the governments made sure that the solders were also communist.

I do not think many in the military will kill the public, some will leave and others will turn on the ones that are giving the orders. This is why O has had a very big problem in the military and has had to fire many of the higher ups but O doesn’t understand that the lower military will not follow orders to kill there own people.

This is why we are reading articles about UN coming in to help! Because O knows that this military will have many turn on him.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom,
    They will be lied to. You and everyone they need to round up will be criminals in their mind, or some other reason to put you away. For your own safety maybe because you need food and shelter. Put you and your family in a football stadium for registration and your food ration. But you can’t leave because it wouldn’t be safe for you on your own.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, That sounds to good to be true for them(government) but there will be millions shooting back at them and when that happens the military will shoot back, war will happen and many in the military will find out that there family or family member got killed by a military guy just like them. There will be a break down and all hell will happen. I know this for a fact since I know many that are in the military and they tell me all hell will happen and the military will break up.

The lies to them do not work, I know this also for a fact, it has not worked in any of the communist countries. In Cuba the military doesn’t get guns or rifles with ammo. Castro only gives ammo to the true believers in him and there are not many. Many would turn on him. O knows this. In China there military also doesn’t get weapons with ammo only a select group does. What this does is make the rest feel that the military will all go along with the orders but this is all a lie.

If China would give it’s military weapons with ammo the government would not last long.

So O needs the UN because the UN will kill Americans but this may also turn on them. Control is not easy and the U. S. cities will be a war that they will not be able to handle.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>matt76 are all the federal troops left wing? I don’t think so! So the feds have a problem. troops turning on troops and troops going with the people.

Younger troops will follow orders, despite the fact that they are told not to follow illegal, immoral or unconstitutional orders. Reason being, even if they are right in disobeying an order, they will still be Court Martialed. Unless there’s lots of them…

1. During the aftermath of Katrina in New Orleans, some middle management nobody in the Police Department issued an entirely unconstitutional “nobody is allowed to have guns except the police” order on TV..
    2. US troops deployed to keep order after the thoroughly corrupt NOLA police department either fled with their weapons and vehicles, were themselves looting and using their position and power to get the best loot, or were ineffective. These US troops were more than happy to kick in doors and take people’s legally-owned weapons.
    3. Out of all the troops deployed, exactly one unit seriously questioned what they were being told to do. They nominated a Staff Sergeant to go to their CO – a Captain – and he informed the captain that they would not obey unconstitutional, illegal orders. Confiscation of privately owned legal weapons is a direct violation of the 2nd Amendment.
    4. That entire unit was quietly moved out of the area, and another unit replaced them. One that they could count on to do their bidding. It takes a bit of looking to find out that it actually happened. Seems the story got partially flushed down the memory hole…
    5. Afterwards – sometimes years later – those same OOH-RAH! troops that were happily kicking in doors and shitting on the constitution are having a crisis of conscience. They now know what they did was completely wrong and in direct violation of their oaths…
    6. Older NCO’s and those already separated have the experience and knowledge to know what is or isn’t legal or moral or unconstitutional. Young troops are green and eager to prove themselves. They will literally do anything to make their higher ups happy. And will also largely believe anything they are told about who they are opposing…
    7. Our finest troops – Special Operations – have been and are currently being screened with a questionnaire that specifically asks them if they would be willing to fire on American citizens and strip them of their privately owned weapons, if told to do so… anyone who says “no” risks their career…

It’s not a matter of being “leftist”. It’s a matter of control. Younger, greener troops are often used because the higher ups know they will blindly follow orders. Anyone who speaks up will be relocated elsewhere and will also be risking their careers…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, Remember I lived it and my family lived it. We know what these communist do. All the communist Countries have one thing in common, they made sure that the people didn’t own weapons! If they can’t control the weapons then there will be war.

A football stadium only hold 100,000, just in Miami there is 3 million and if you go all the way up to West Palm Beach the total is more like 8 million or more with no stadium anywhere. Many are x military, x police, and Russians, Cubans, Venezuelans, and others that know what communist try to do. Many are armed very well. They all know this plan of control with food plan because it was done to them already. This will not be easy for the government to do.

That is why I see the only way is hardcore left wing believers and the UN but the military it is a 50/50 just like the vote.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.