Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

An avalanche happens when too much snow accumulates in a certain way, and then all the snow cuts loose at the same time. When that happens, it becomes a Force of Nature and is unstoppable. If you are in the way, best make your peace with God with the time you have left…

But, what is “too much”? It is The Last Snowflake. Similar to the straw that broke the camel’s back. It is the final seemingly insignificant thing that causes the avalanche…

This article – The Collapse of the International Monetary System and the Petrodollar, Part I – is worth your time. It should be mandatory reading, because to me, it looks like snow is in the air…

http://www.theburningplatform.com/2014/05/14/the-collapse-of-the-international-monetary-system-and-the-petrodollar-part-i/

You all remember this? Heh.. seems apt.

Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen,
    And keep your eyes wide, the chance won’t come again,
    And don’t speak too soon, for the wheel’s still in spin,
    And there’s no tellin’ who that it’s naming.
    For the loser now will be later the win
    For the times, they are a-changin’…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Ah crap.. the version of Dylan’s classic I have is the best version… but the only copy I could find of it on SpewToob was a fan-made video that had ducks in it… ducks, people! I mean, what the hell, right?

Phooey… here. Here’s the “Duck” version. Just ignore the stupid video.. it’s the song that matters.

Ducks…

Man, I swear people suck…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Man, I swear people suck…

Haha nice post. Yes, I agree its often really hard to love your fellow humans. I just stopped disliking them because that took some energy as well.

I believe we wont see it coming, just like a snowflake too much, just like the last drop in a barrel that makes it too full. But when the time comes, we give it the best shot we can and see how it goes.

Imagine if the collapse comes and 10 years later, when there is a basic Internet up and running again we meet again in this forum and see who made it and who didn’t. Crazy to think about this but we not only live in difficult times, we also live in exciting times.

Things are changing so fast, it can go in every direction from here.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is what I been saying all along that this will happen. Financial collapse will happen. Now will we see it! I also believe that right before they know the collapse is around the corner they have plans ready. A false flag event. Will it be an EMP attack! Maybe but one thing is for sure it will be big were the world will not be thinking of the financial collapse.

That is the way out of the world problem.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I just saw parts of an interview of Timothy Geithner Treasury Secretary on Fox News were they asked him what will happen if the interest rate go up just 1% on the National Debt, he said it would be unsustainable!

Well (unsustainable just another word that means FINANCIAL COLLAPSE!). This is what will happen soon!

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Yup. The snow is piled the highest its ever been. The wind is blowing. There are no trees left from the last avalanche.

And the media has pointed out… that it’s a great day to take the kids sledding!

You know, I believe that there are quite a few people that actually know we’re in deep s***, but absolutely refuse to accept it! There are the 80% completely ignorant. Then the 19% in clinical psychiatric denial. Then there’s us. That’s my estimated breakdown.

I honestly feel that late 2015 will be when it goes. Could be wrong though.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight 2015 maybe the year. Just keep your eyes open on the interest rates, if they go up 1% this will speed everything up.

They are keeping it as low as they can because of the National Debt. Add 1% will be the end game.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.