Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I’m not surprised that they are falling apart. Agree with Selco. When confronted with resistance, they fold. I’m sure there are many brave men in their Army, but on the whole their weak leadership is their downfall. Forcing troops to kickback salary, guarantees troops who will not fight for you.

I just don’t see how this is going to end well. The ISIS have committed fighters.

To quote Ralph Waldon Emerson: “Success is in direct portion to intensity of purpose.”

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I certainly don’t want Israel to be dragged into a war with ISIS, Iran, or anyone else in the MidEast, but given the history of the Jewish people, they will do what they have to do in order to survive as a people and as a country. I fear that the current batch of Muslim zealots don’t appreciate how strong and well trained the Israelis are, nor their determination to survive. If it did go nuclear in the MidEast I think it would be hard to contain. The current occupant of the White House is poorly qualified to manage such a turn of events. Israel is the world’s only hope of keeping Iran from having nuke weapons.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Nobody want to see this thing go nuclear, it would be devastating. But I thin this needs to be contained and solved on time, sooner is better.
    If that ISIS gets more land resources and power it could grow into the something like a base for much more chaos worldwide.
    As more as people like to say “leave that problem to them” problem is that “problem” is gonna grow and spread everywhere.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“Our children don’t waste time on electronic games or on watching cartoons,” a gunman said for Abdullah.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/21/Islamic-State-Posts-Pictures-Video-of-Children-at-Training-Camp

Hopefully they have not placed many cells in other counties.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

These is not something we need here. I hope they don’t get a dirty bomb.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

And yet the politically correct want to talk of Islam as being a religion of peace, of being one of the world’s great religions.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

“Our children don’t waste time on electronic games or on watching cartoons,” a gunman said for Abdullah.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/21/Islamic-State-Posts-Pictures-Video-of-Children-at-Training-Camp

Hopefully they have not placed many cells in other counties.

This is what most people dont get. Fundamentalist terror will pester this planet for years to come. Imagine how those kids grow up and everyone they know, their parents, the media is hating the west.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This has been going on for thousands of years in the middle east, nothing new. The only thing new is the weapons they are using now.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay,
    “Imagine how those kids grow up and everyone they know, their parents, the media is hating”
    Not just the west, everyone one not in the fold of their religion. This week they destroyed a 1800 year old church in Mosul. Leave or die. That’s the big plan for us too. It the reason their can be no peace in Israel. Leave or die. They have zero tolerance for other people. Cutting peoples heads off as part of your religion should/would/could/will and has lead others to react with lethal force when confronted. Although I must say in the past Europe waited until there was little option left for them, and it seems as though the US and Europe are doing it again.

Profile photo of Xocjm
    Xocjm
    Veteran
    member4

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Sel

no but I afraid it may be coming to the US

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Xocjm, I think many are already here.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

If you think more about what they doing there you will see that simply it is pure evil, nothing with real religion or real ideologies.
    It need to be dealt with before it is too late.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Selco, it maybe to late. They teach there children to teach there children so it never ends.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I just watched this documentary here:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/losing-iraq/

Pretty interesting perspective on what has been going on and what might come in the future.

As more as I learn about ISIS or IS right now, as more I realize how bad this really is. They have now thousands of radical fighters WITH FOREIGN PASSPORTS that can travel freely…

If they want to, they could create massive problems and we might look into a future where international terrorism truly grows up and 9/11 was just the first “smaller” attack.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay the problem is growing, the more of these radical fighters start traveling with there foreign passports the more terrorism we will have all over the world.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.