Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

ISIS appears “eager” to fight Israeli armed forces “in the near future despite expectation that the regime will use nuclear weapons.”
    The worst case senerio is developing.
    “Do you think that we do not have access to nuclear devices?” Lamb quoted the ISIS member as saying. “The Zionists know that we do, and if we ever believe they are about to use theirs, we will not hesitate. After the Zionists are gone, Palestine will have to be decontaminated and rebuilt just like areas where there has been radiation released.”

ISIS access to nuclear weapons could come from Sunni Pakistan, which is home to more than 30 terrorist groups. Pakistan possibly has transferred nuclear weapons to the chief bankroller of its nuclear development program, Sunni Saudi Arabia,

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/iraq-invaders-threaten-nuke-attack-on-israel/#BDpGF8LB3zXBtcoE.99

Iraq invaders threaten nuke attack on Israel
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/iraq-invaders-threaten-nuke-attack-on-israel/#BDpGF8LB3zXBtcoE.99

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, this is bad, you know Israel has nuclear weapons too. Israel will hit all of the middle east so hard that it may send radiation all over the world. No one know how many Israel has.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

“Do you think that we do not have access to nuclear devices?” Lamb quoted the ISIS member as saying. “The Zionists know that we do, and if we ever believe they are about to use theirs, we will not hesitate. After the Zionists are gone, Palestine will have to be decontaminated and rebuilt just like areas where there has been radiation released.”

Sounds like usual bragging and empty words, but on the other side who knows what they capable for, and who will take the chance?

Again, things there just going way to fast, almost like they are “written” to happen like that.
    Maybe it is better to some strong action to be done right now, while (maybe) still can be contained and controlled.

Later it may be just one big flame.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I think one of the benefits of all this is that the US gets more cozy with Iran. This could really help to stabilize the area if they can get ISIS under control again. But this game is so complicated with the Saudis having their fingers in all of this behind the scenes as well.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

A friend made a statement today that just floored me:
    “How about an Islamic Nation that stretches from North Africa to India?”
    I doubt any nation could prevent that.
    Think I will make some more candles and can a BUNCH more of veggies.
    Robin

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Israel will never let an Islamic Nation to stretch all of North Africa.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

One has to wonder if things do get a bit out of control, what safeguards are in place to keep Pakistani nuclear weapons out of the hands of ISIS, or any of their allies? Not to mention chemical or biological weapons.

I wonder when Iraq/Baghdad will fall. Because unless there is some large scale foreign intervention, either with air strikes or otherwise, I doubt Iraq will hold.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Selco,
    I have read a few times that Saudi Arabia wants nukes if Iran gets them. I also have no faith in Pakistan to keep nukes out of the hands of an aligned high payer. North Korea would sell nukes just for fun. ISIS has a lot of money, and they would love to have the bomb. So I can only assume they will obtain a bomb.

They have control of the chemical weapons plant where thousands of warheads were left in sealed bunkers. It is only a matter of time before they are used.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, were are the chemical weapons?

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Top Iraqi General says America left without equipping his Army so it could win. Then a shot of ISIS troops driving US made equipment and using US made weapons that the Iraqi Army dropped when they ran!
    Think I will double that order of candles and canning.
    Robin

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

&4, well is this the chemical weapons that Bush was talking about but no one had found?

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Israel will never let an Islamic Nation to stretch all of North Africa.

Im not sure how well they are prepared to prevent this. Right now it looks like most of the countries in this area turn to more fundamental islamic governments. The Arab spring didnt bring much good for Egypt or Libya either. The problem is and will be that poverty and desperation makes people more radical and unites them to fight a common enemy (the western world).

Education and a socially stable environment would be the best thing that could come to these countries and the best thing to keep the western world safe from attempts to spread terror. It’s unlikely that this will happen and I believe the whole area will continue to become an even bigger breeding ground for terrorists in the next years.

Top Iraqi General says America left without equipping his Army so it could win. Then a shot of ISIS troops driving US made equipment and using US made weapons that the Iraqi Army dropped when they ran!
    Think I will double that order of candles and canning.
    Robin

This could be also: Iraqi General wants some more money he can pretend to spend on equipment, but in reality goes into his and his cronies pockets…

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, Israel will use nuclear weapons if it sees no other solution. Read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Israel Israeli nuclear arsenal vary between 75 and 400 nuclear warheads.

With that many nuclear warheads there is no country in the world that will be able to stop them if they need to use them.

Here are some facts of how many nuclear bombs countries have, https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat Israel: Between 75 to 200 nuclear warheads on this website.

So how many do they have well more the 75 for sure. So if they have 100 is that enough to destroy all the middle east? YES!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Yea, that Iraqi Army really look like something that is built with throwing the lot of money and equipment into the nothing and expecting to get something.
    I know there are many reasons why they loosing, but still it is strange how fast and big they doing that.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.