Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, thanks for pointing out the Turkey is a NATO Alliance member, I didn’t know that. This changes things very fast if Turkey attacks or gets attacked. The area may bring the beginning of WWIII because if NATO get in so will Russia.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Check out the video with this article: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-27897648

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Selco,
    Totally agree, but it’s not coming from the USA.

Do not know, at the this point nothing is for sure, and all kind of combination and alliances, and surprises too are possible.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Selco,

Your are correct I retract my comment, anything might happen and suddenly.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

This thing with ISIS/Turkey build up is starting to sound very much like the times before and at the onset of WWI!
    Robin

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Iran Vs Turkey
    Syria NATO
    Russia India
    China Japan
    Pakistan
    Egypt
    Saudi Arabia

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, Israel remember when the Iraq war Bush had to hold the Israel from going into that war. I think this time no one is going to be able to stop Israel.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ya they will be in it as well and a bunch of others I left out.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Once again we see the outgrowth of drawing imaginary lines on a map to define a country. In Iraq you have Sunni, Shiite, Kurds, and Turkman sects. Ready to wage war on their old enemies, each other. With the turmoil in Syria, the Iranians have to be very nervous. They lit the grease fire that is Syria, and now they have Iraq boiling over.

I agree with Freedom, if this becomes a regional war, Israel is going to act in it’s best interests. Does anyone seriously think that Israel is going to listen to Obama and Kerry. They knew they could trust Bush, but the latest polls show not even Americans trust Obama.

Latest reports say the ISIS have taken over Iraq’s biggest refinery. As someone else said, Gas will go through the roof, and inflation will not be far behind. We are already seeing a tremendous rise in food prices, without the new turmoil being factored in.

I wonder what Putin is thinking about all of this as he sits on his oil and gas reserves.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The refinery is Iraq’s domestic source for oil. They are cutoff now, lights out.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“I wonder what Putin is thinking about all of this as he sits on his oil and gas reserves”

I’m sure he is sitting by the sideline, waiting for the best time to take advantage of the situation.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Oh yes, he is playing his cards right. Europe is in trouble because they will have no choice but to deal with Putin and will tell Obomor we are sorry but you are just not doing anything for us.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

It’s all like a Tom Clancy novel, isn’t it?

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Another player in the Middle East throws their hat in the ring.
    Saudis give apparent warning to Iran: don’t meddle in Iraq

http://news.yahoo.com/saudis-apparent-warning-iran-dont-meddle-iraq-125538829.html

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Getting more interesting by the minute! Well this **** is getting good now. We will see which country is next in line.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.