Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Everyone here needs to read this article, Very good information.

https://www.oathkeepers.org/8865-2/

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Interesting because the Fed is talking about raising interest rates this week.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes 74 it is all planned out for years. The world order.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Not meant as a criticism for posting the article, my first thought was, “Well, nothing new here.” But of course that really only applies to people on this and a few other forums, for example. For the vast majority of people, it’s tin foil hat conspiracy nut job cr@pola. So very sad that we can see it, but are essentially powerless to do anything about it beyond our own tiny sphere’s of influence.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, what i see in this article is a link. The IMF! In other posts they talk about the Chinese and Russians taking over, not so by this article. It is the same old agenda group, the IMF and the Rothschild. They will still be in control. They will control the BRICS or do control the BRICS. Well we do not know but I think they are the ones that came up with the idea of the BRICS. So all this talk about them taking over is bull because it is the same people.

“I outlined with undeniable evidence the reality that major governments, including the BRICS governments of the East, are fully on board with the globalist agenda. There is no way around it; the BRICS, including Russia and China, have openly called for a global monetary system centralized and dictated by the IMF using the SDR basket. This same plan was outlined decades ago in the Rothschild-owned magazine The Economist. We are witnessing that plan being implemented in front of our very eyes today.”

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Individual nations, even groups of nations, are still only players in the “game.” Some may even think they wield significant power and influence, but it’s only designed to look that way – even to them. It keeps them motivated and in line. The “useful idiots” concept applies not only to individual human beings, it applies to whole nations and their leaders as well.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

This is another constant : Human nature makes even the best laid plans and plots turn to Sh*t . In the end , it will fail . Another truth : you cant save the world , you cant conquer the world , only god can do that . They may see themselves as God , but they are not , and will fail in the end .

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

The greed of the Banksters is mind boggling. Just read an article about a real estate developer in Los Angeles that keeps building homes that cost in excess of $100 million dollars, and he has people from all over the world willing to buy them. Apparently many Russian and Chinese oligarchs view the US real estate market as a safe haven for their cash. What was remarkable were the number that were associated with their respective regimes central banks or the despot who rules the country.

Tolik, I hope your prediction pans out. The inherent desire for freedom by all people may be the saving grace.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

That and the inevitable infighting at the top , somebody always wants more than the other guy , and will plot against each other .

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

The inherent desire for freedom by all people may be the saving grace.

That’s an open question, in my mind. I’m all for it — kumbaya, and all that — but some people (as witness recent events) endeavor to terrorize and enslave others. Is what they want truly freedom? I doubt it. Latitude to get away with what they are doing, perhaps, but anyone who fixes so much of his energy and attention on anyone else, is not truly free. By his choices, he’s made himself into someone who (as Barbara Streisand sings) “needs people,” in a truly sick way. His psychic survival demands someone to dominate and mistreat, because, most likely, that’s what has already been done to him.

This applies in at least the social, political. religious, physical, and financial realms. Getting along with such people is a tough row to hoe. As a friend once observed, “Some folks just need killin’.”

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Unfortunately, I also don’t believe that all people have an inherent desire for freedom – unless they have a very different definition and concept of “freedom” from what most of us envision here. And I’m entirely convinced that there is a significant enough portion of humankind that is, quite literally, hell bent on destruction of all that is good as they seek only their own power and wealth.

I held my nose and hung on as long as I could, and made it well past halfway through the Republican “debate” tonight. Oh, I didn’t expect anything much different from what I saw. But I was hoping for a little more clarification from a couple of candidates, and hoping against resignation to find one I can actually vote for when our primary comes along. What overshadowed all that, and left me no better off than I was at 8:30 p.m., was the standard fare of taking what should be an exercise in getting positions out on issues, in detail that the American public can seriously consider, and turning it into the continuation of the popularity contest, embarrassing people, causing infighting, etc. It’s ALL about network ratings, their jobs, and doing the master’s bidding. With almost no exceptions, the candidates were all too eager to engage. And with the public having come to believe that’s what should be happening in the “political process” supposedly intended to fill the highest office in the land, it is virtually guaranteed that we will have a continuation of what’s been going on for decades.

This particular thread is titled, “The global economic reset has begun.” Did we hear ANYthing about that tonight? Not a word. Yet we’ve got a Fed that reportedly will manipulate the economy tomorrow, yet again. We’ve got yet another major junk bond fund going belly up – and that will likely send increasingly sharp ripples throughout the financial markets. We’ve got a debt that’s far too large for anyone to really comprehend. We’ve got an inflation rate far higher than is officially “sold” to the public. We’ve got almost no manufacturing left in the United States, and no visible prospects for that to change. We’re involved in undeclared wars all over the globe, with troops in places the vast majority of the public know nothing about. We’ve got a mental/medical health crisis with massive numbers of those that were sent to fight all over the globe, and incredibly inadequate resources to be able to address those issues (i.e. we can’t PAY for all the needed treatment!). We’ve got absurdly inadequate mental health care in general. We have a true unemployment rate far higher than what’s reported. We have grossly underemployed people all around. Now we even know that the white middle aged group is dying off at a rate that is rapidly INCREASING, while everyone else’s death rates in the US and the rest of the developed world are going in the opposite direction.

Yet those issues, let alone proposed solutions, aren’t part of the real discussion among those we’re supposed to select as our next leader. The global economic reset has not only begun, it’s accelerating at a rate that will require disaster when it hits. I truly wish I could find a reason to believe otherwise. Fortunately, I know in whom I trust, and that allows me to still sleep at night. It will be nice if we find out we were also prepared enough to weather the Cat 5 storm that is about to hit. Our politicians and candidates certainly offer no hope.

GS

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I can’t tell if this is part of the “reset,” or if it’s just more back ground noise. But I’m not surprised either way.

<http report://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/12/colonel-wilkerson-the-us-empire-is-doomed-3259088.html>

My apologies — miserable keyboard & screen.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

One of the most instructive videos I’ve seen in quite a while. Thanks, L Wiseone. I started to make note of some key points, but there were too many of them and I gave up. But of particular note is what starts at about 20:07, with his comments about Afghanistan, why we’re there, what other nations are part of the issue for us, and how long we’ll be there (hint: it’s measured in far more than just years – try decades, according to Colonel Wilkerson). And we thought Leon Panetta was nuts when he said we’d be fighting this “war on terror” for 30 years or more? This guy’s credentials are very, very solid, and he was part of the inner circle in W’s administration. This is some of the more instructive 24 minutes you’ll find anywhere, in my opinion.

My only concern is the site at which the video is posted. There’s a whole lot of other questionable (understatement) stories there, too (Australia to be hit with an asteroid TODAY! – Saturday, 19 Dec 2015 :( ). And if people are directed there, they may tend to dismiss this particular video. I think that would be a big mistake, as it tells the story – from one who’s been there in the very middle of the inner circle – of how we were deceived particularly during the Bush (W) administration, and most particularly by Cheney and Rumsfeld (absolutely no surprise here). And he makes credible predictions about the future, or statements from which we can draw our own conclusions about the future. Here’s the article intro:

US Army Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, former national security advisor to Reagan and assistant to Secretary of State Colin Powell during both Bush administrations gives a shocking insider view of the real interests behind US wars, the manipulation of intelligence, the intertwining of the military and corporate world and why the US Empire is Doomed!

So much truth in this interview that exposes the frauds in our government and media pushing war! We saw that last night during the Republican Presidential debate when Governor Christie got exposed as a madman by Rand Paul for being willing to risk World War 3 with Russia over Syria! Spread the word! Turn off the FAKE NEWS!

(updated link):

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/12/colonel-wilkerson-the-us-empire-is-doomed-3259088.html

Or if you just want to go straight to the original of the video on YouTube:

Regardless, watch it. Thanks, Tec!

GS

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Great video GS. War has always been about business.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Great video GS. War has always been about business.

Yes it is, but note that L Tecolote supplied it. His link didn’t quite work and all I did was posted an updated link to the original as well as the direct link to the original YouTube version of it. He gets the credit. But I agree – it is a great video.

GS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.