Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is another article on EMP that if true then I would be wrong about the nuclear power plants since someone or government would be interested in a take over of the country.

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/11/12/grid-ex-ii-and-the-impact-of-an-emp-attack-on-america/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, 1974t150v,

I like when you question me on everything I post, I do not have a problem with that. All the info and maps I post are from online websites and some maybe wrong and some maybe write I do not know.

What I do know is that the government has lied to all of us, look at NSA, IRS, and many more. We need to keep our minds open to what maybe part right or wrong so it is great when you guys tell me that the info I post maybe wrong.

Many at the NRC’s website post questions that they think that they are not answering so we need to keep our mind open to how much the government controls the NRC.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

free,

I’m a professional skeptic. I take everything with a grain of salt, except when the government tells me anything – then I know it’s either a lie, or a lie of omission.

My rules for dealing with the government –

1. The Government always lies.
    2. Never trust the Government.
    3. When it doubt, see Rule 1.

So, don’t take it personal. I challenge everyone and everything around me. It’s just my nature. Someone posts some information and I ask myself –

1. Who is this person and what is his motivation? Is he well-meaning or a paid shill or a dupe?
    2. Where did this information come from? Who gathered it? Using what methodology?
    3. Was the information created specifically to generate a response? In other words, it’s not raw data – its been massaged.
    4. Whomever created the information, what is their background? Are they a paid front for some other group?

There’s more, but you get the idea… Thing is, so much of what is spewed at us these days comes from front groups. Some think-tank somewhere is paid by Group X to produce a “report” that says what they want it to say so they can use it for whatever ends they have in mind.

Take gun control. A group with the totally misleading name of “Responsible Gun Owners of America” might actually be composed of rabid anti-gun tools who work directly for the DNC or some other person, like Soros. He gives them a couple million dollars to gin up some phony-baloney “study” that says disarming civilians makes society “safer” or some-such nonsense. The ‘study’ finds its way to Congress, where it is used to craft some new victim-disarmament bill or rape-enabling bill. But, you have to look not only at the study, but who made it, what their methodology was, who the group is composed of and, most importantly, who’s their Sugar Daddy? Who’s paying the bills?

Remember a couple 10 years ago or so? Handgun Control, Inc. was running ads on TV and in print, shouting about “How 10 children are killed by gunfire each day in America!” Remember that? Totally bogus.

But people saw that and read “children” and they thought of 6 year olds running around the playground. Turns out, HCI went to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Report and was counting everyone from 19 year old drug dealing thugs shot righteously by cops in the commission of a violent felony to suicides to righteous self-defense shootings… the actual number of honest to God “children” being accidentally shot and killed was almost statistically zero, if not actually zero. Didn’t matter to HCI. They played with the numbers and that’s all you heard for a couple years… until they were disproved and disgraced. Then HCI changed their name and continued on with their lies…

I know it’s cynical as hell, but like Doctor House, I believe that ‘everybody lies‘… when Jay Carney goes on TV, I don’t even listen to him anymore… haven’t for years. I call him “The Mouth of Sauron”.

If it makes you feel any better, I’m with you on most of your points. Does the government do stuff without our knowledge because they feel that we are either fools or sheep or because they’re untouchable? Well, yeah. Sure they do. I’ve seen it firsthand. They’ve become corrupted and therefore cannot be trusted.

I trust in the Almighty, the strength of my own two hands, my equipment and my family. Everything that comes after that gets questioned..

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus, Thanks for your long post I read it two times. I also do not believe much of what the government says. I also am not sure of some of the info I find online is true or not so I like very much for you to question everything I post.

Please keep asking the way you have been doing. I also do not take it personal. In the future all post of info I will put a link so everyone can read it and tell me what they think which is very important.

My name on this website is Freedom and I do believe in all freedoms. This is number one in my book but without the 2nd Amendment there is NO 1st Amendment and NO FREEDOM!!

May God Bless us all and My God Bless America!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Malgus,

I got the conundrum or Brace and Bits, I am not sure which is the name. Well I got three and they work great. I tried them with a regular wooded bit and it worded. I will buy the old bit too but I am think that the new ones work also.

I oiled them down today, for how old they are they work great.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

free,

It’s “Brace and Bits” although I’ve heard them mongrelized as “Bitbrace” before… The brace is the driver itself. The bits are, well.. the bits.. :P

And, erm… a ‘conundrum’ is a dilemma, a problem. Your original remark was something like “I want a good new hand driver to drill holes, etc” or something to that effect… my response was that its a conundrum, meaning you can have a “new” one, but the chances of it being “good” were slim to none, since “good” stuff really hasn’t been made in America for quite some time… meaning you’re going to need an old one..

Sorry for the confusion.. :) Glad you’re happy with your new toys… give the old bits a try as well as the new bits… see which you like best.

One thing. The auger bits come in single or double flute types. Get the double flute ones. Cuts faster, more balanced..

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thanks Malgus, I used some wd-40 and cleaned them inside out. The Stanley in in very good condition.
    I will start looking for the double flute bits.

Have you seen that we are seeing more tools and knifes made in the U. S. A.
    I was at a Bass pro store and saw some companies like Buck knifes made in the U. S. A. stamped on them, cost just a little more but I purchase one. The steel blade is so much better the that Chinese junk.

Viewing 7 posts - 61 through 67 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.