Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I was reading this article and would like everyone opinion on this.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/the-coming-chinese-emp-attack-upon-america_042014

I did read that the Bundy Affair was because the Chinese want the land for a solar farm in many website.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

When Clinton was in office I was concerned we were getting set up for an invasion. Clinton wanted to give the Panama Canal to the Chinese, at the same time a navy base in California was shutting down and the Chinese wanted it for a port. The Chinese entered a large contract with Boeing a for a fleet of aircraft. Fortunately congress stepped in the way and those things didn’t happen.

One thing is for certain world power is shifting. Russia is moving with impunity and they have started the next war. It might seem like nothing much is happening because there is no military action, but they are not afraid to use it. Further sanctions against them will provoke a more substantial response from them probably in conjunction with China. Russia is building a port in the Crimea for China. Additionally Russia is building a gas pipe line to China so if they want they can replace any purchases from Europe with sales to the Chinese. They can shut down gas to Europe.
    If they trade heavily with other goods Russia could replace our market. China could stop selling us goods.

We will die in a trade war.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974 There are so many sides or plays on this with the Russians and Chinese. This is why I like to buy as much things that are made in the U. S. A. as possible.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

All these enemy nations (and yes, they ARE an enemy) have to do is provoke the U.S. to spread it’s military even thinner than it is now. Spark up something bigger with Ukraine, Syria, North Korea, Africa, places where the U.S. has interests (maybe not strategically, just that they don’t want the enemies to hold it), then drag out these low-mid-high intensity conflicts, so they pour resources to these areas.

Pop off a few EMP devices over CONUS/Canada, as well as Western Europe, then there is little in the way of stopping them. How many major ports do the Chinese have some form of control over? How many forces do the Russians have in Cuba or Venezuela? I’m not saying there would be a take over of the U.S., but some strategic areas and resources may be a target for these nations. But you’d have to also realise how many combat veterans there are now, not to mention patriotic civilians who wouldn’t take to kindly to some ChiCom or Ruskie boots on the ground. Another ace in the hole is the fact that the U.S. special forces guys are trained to train guerrillas, who will be getting **** going on day 1.

Any act of aggression upon the U.S. and her allies would almost be foolhardy, but you have to take into account that these enemy states are the type who think that the ends justify the means. If they feel that taking some strategic areas/resources are that important, they wouldn’t mind the body count as long as they think they would win in the end.

Something to think about for sure. I personally view China/Russia as one of the greatest threats to us. It may never come to a shooting war or some form of invasion, but, you never know.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Hopefully with every large scale disaster , comes improvement ……….it will be painful at first , but perhaps it will force on us to rethink being so dependent on it . Master the tool , not the tool is the master . Dependency = Slavery . Most of the stuff is fluff anyway .

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

There is not much need for an armed invasion of the US in my opinion and we wont see that anytime soon. What would China or Russia do with the US? They would never be able to hold any major part of it. Look how hard it is for the US to hold Afghanistan (a country that pretty much runs without proper electronics).

I think China will become the new leading nation over the next 10 – 20 years and I dont know what will happen to the US. For Europe I also have no idea what will happen to the southern parts of Europe. Their productivity is pretty terrible but most people have lived a pretty good life despite of this. With ongoing globalization those states are in for a hard time as well. Northern Europe along with Germany either gets dragged down by all of this like everyone else or they split and team up with new allies (I doubt with Russia, but maybe with China…).

Overall I think we don’t have to be worried about conventional wars too much (unless Putin does something really stupid which he is probably capable of). The biggest thread are civil wars, separatist movements or rebellions that get shot down by the government (as it happened in Syria).

We should expect that the powers are shifting and western nations will not lead anymore in the coming decades. It will be interesting to see how people in the US and Europe deal with that. Its not easy to slide into poverty,

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I dont think their goal has ever been any occupation , like you said , we are unmanageable , too many resources would be needed and would be of no real benefit . I think their goal is to simply to put a stop to our ability and will to continually interfere with other nations , to force us to mind our own business ……….in all honesty , that would be one of the better things that could happen , our very strange idea that we have to be the self appointed world policeman has got to stop .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, The question I ask everyone that tells me that China will be the new leading nation is if the U. S. and Europe buy less then who will buy from the Chinese(There Products)? I do think that the minute the U. S. and Europe collapse it is only a matter of time before China falls. They will not have anyone to sell there products to.

The U. S. consumer is the only consumer in the world that buys something and puts it in there closet. How many times did I buy a t shirt to just not use it, that doesn’t happen any were in the world. We buy and do not fix much of anything. Without the U. S. consumer it is over for China and they know it.

So I do not know what will be the end game but China needs the U. S.. China now has another problem which is many in there population are living well and will not take what the living conditions were 15 to 20 years ago so the Chinese Government also knows this.

The fall of the U. S. will bring the world economies down and may bring a world war.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, Agree with you that we need to work on our Country and stop being the world policeman. Anyway how many times have we gone in to a country to help them and then they treat us like dirt. We fix their problem spend billions and what do we get, nothing!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

And how many times have we supported a dirtbag and furnished large amounts of money , with our dirty politics , and military aid , just to have it go bad ………………….almost every time . A very good example is Saddam Hussein , Vietnam is another , we both could go on , but its almost every time ..

Profile photo of osagemarine
    osagemarine
    Survivalist
    member3

I think they plan on occupying the US. An EMP attack would cripple the power grid and almost any type of organized resistance. At least for a time. They could hit the CONUS with several EMPs almost instantly using the container launchers ( http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/new-hidden-missile-system-unknown-to-feds/nFDfM/ ) and the troops already here and on cargo ships – Chinese are making refrigerated containers that will house a squad for the transpacific voyage). An issue which leads me to believe this is the recent photos of Russian and Chinese troops using M4/M16s and having pistols chambered (or easily converted to) in 9mm. Why would both countries who have used the AK pattern rifles for over half a century start to use a rifle which is marginally better (more accurate, but less reliable) and adopt pistols in a cartridge that has never been in widespread use in there own country? As to them being able to occupy the US, I don’t think they can, but they can control some areas – farmland. Both countries need more farmland to feed future generations.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

China is entering into direct “trade” with many countries, Japan for instance.
    What this does is cut out the middle man (US Dollar).

Robin

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I personally think that they would lose. Remember WW2 how the Japanese hit hard the Chinese. The Chinese are not very good in wars. Russians is are better. But the Americans people will kill them all. It will be bloody but we will win.

I am not saying they will not try but we will win.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.