Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

For sure freedom, the government knows the global money system is crumbling like an old cookie.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes they know. Now if you were the elite banker running the printing press at the Fed printing all the money you want for sure you want to play your cards right. Buy tons of real estate which the banks are doing by all means including taking homes, buying gold, silver, diamonds, stocks to own companies and so on on there free printed money. So yes it will collapse but until the day they are ready to collapse things or take us into a war.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I suspect that all things being equal the central bankers will choose war! It is the vehicle that resets the population, the economy, and redistributes more of the wealth.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I agree with roadracer. War would deflect blame for the ensuing economic woes away from the banking/financial elite.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think Roadracer, MB, 74, Whirlibird, Blulen and I agree on one thing to happen for sure and that is before a collapse there will be war.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

War is definitely in the future, and I see it as you guys do. The war is to cover for the severe economic downturns that are coming, not to mention give them more money, control, etc. I just happen to believe that it is closer than most believe. We shall see.

However, this article definitely put a very good challenge to the belief that it will be “death by hyperinflation.” After reading that article, I seriously doubt that it will occur that way.

Excellent post Freedom!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.