Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

I figure there might be some here who want to know about how the Federal Reserve actually works and how that impacts on both the people of the US and around the world.

The link below is to ‘The Biggest Scam in the History of the World’, part 4 of a series ‘The Hidden Secrets of Money’ by Mike Maloney. Part four is a good, general summary of what it’s all about. The other parts are available at the website for those who want to know more.

I will anticipate some objection that this guy is in the business of selling gold and silver. I think his explanation about the Fed stands on its own, no matter what his business.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of Dot. Roger
    Dot. Roger
    Medic
    member2

Here is something to share amongst you and everyone else who wants to know the truth.

http://arcticbeacon.com/books/Eustace_Mullins-SECRETS_of_the_Federal_Reserve_Bank.pdf

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

REAL MONEY (Silver, Gold, etc.) is the only real antidote for fiat paper scams.
    Of course, “barter” works, but is greatly enhanced when “real money” is available.
    Gold and to a lesser degree, Silver, is a portable store of wealth that can be used
    instead of direct exchange of goods/services. It allows a delayed use of the barter
    system. What if I don’t want 5 chickens now for the fattened piglet I have to trade?
    Perhaps a Silver Coin? COOL! I can spend that later, or save it…

I started a big argument (lol) by bringing up the F’ed Reserve System at a gun forum LOL!!!
    Not all 2A folks are “preppers” to the fullest degree… ;)

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@Robin:

That would be analogous to a music stoppage in a game of Musical Chairs ;)

When QE ends, Stocks crash, deflation commences, and so forth!

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I am fully aware of what the Fed is. A fantastic book to read is called ‘the creature of Jekyl Island.” Conjecture about what the motives are aside, the book includes a TON of hard hitting facts. Life changing stuff for anyone who still believes everything the media hands to them.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

America ripped off German gold to the tune of over $$$ 600 Billion. The Fed Reserve is dead or irrelevant. Did anybody listen to the conversation between Ms. LaGarde and Ms. Yellin? Ridiculous! Of course this is a minor detail to bankers. It brings up the survivalist point that when the system falls apart the politicians are the ones running around preaching denial and status quo. The don’t even obey they’re own laws. Completely lawless in fact.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

The bad part is that this infrastructure is so ingrained into our current financial system that it really can’t be fixed without destroying the whole system and starting fresh. Where does one mistake end and the broken fix begin? I am not trying to be negative and say that nothing can be done, but what really can be done considering the high levels of governmental corruptions across the world?

It really is just revolting as to how the common citizen was pressed back into serfdom.

http://ageofdecadence.com

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@Brulen:
    The F’ed Reserve is TOTALLY relevant, and going strong! This is what they were created for! To Fleece the Sheeple…

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.