Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

The Aids Blunder with David Rasnick PhD and Len Saputo, MD
    Quote from Youtube:
    “Is AIDS caused by HIV? There is a longstanding debate between scientists and clinicians about the cause of HIV/AIDS that relates to what causes it. HIV is a retrovirus; none have ever been shown to cause disease in humans. All known viral disease have demonstrable viral particles that can be isolated and shown to infect other humans. This has never been done with AIDS. The HIV virus is a passenger virus that is a marker of AIDS, but it is not its cause.

“Retroviruses are not sexually transmitted. There is a selective population of people who get AIDS that makes it difficult to conclude it is an infectious disease. There are no scientific studies showing that AIDS is sexually transmitted..”

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I’m not buying it. He looks to be a quack. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rasnick

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Unrelated to the Medical Industry, there is a large and growing group of “quacks” that subscribe to the idea of tapping energy fields directly, and extracting the energy. The theory is called OVER UNITY, and the lead disciplines are called Quantum Mechanics and Particle Physics. Everyone else under that level, doing practical experimentation, is called crazy and “quacks”, or at best, “fringe science”.

Anything that challenges the statu quo usually gets labeled by the establishment, in a negative light.

Just my 2¢ on the “fringe”…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It very clear how AIDS is spread, not even debatable.

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I think the debate here is the actual bio-mechanical processes, not the macro level physical contact.

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Anal Injected Death Sentence

undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

…and there it is!

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.