Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

It’s only been active for a week, but I have learnt a lot of new things here already. More than that, I hope FINALLY there is going to be a BS free, online community, of smart people sharing great ideas on all things survival related! With that in mind I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Selco and Jay for setting this up! Hope at least some of you on here agree :)

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

I’ll echo that. With the white heat of trying to keep up with things it’s easy to forget to say Thank you.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

You are welcome.
    Sure, we are all here to learn something new, lot of interesting stuff is here already.
    Yea, we ll do our best to keep it BS free :)

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Gratitude, is as powerful, as it is necessary, in these circumstances I think…

Profile photo of Danie Theron
    Danie Theron
    Survivalist
    member3

Thank you for the forum. It is greatly appreciated.

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Nearly a year now….what say ye!?!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

This is a great forum. I am so glad I found it.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

This and the original forum are both sources for a great deal of information.

Our thanks are of course given and I expect we all wish you the most success in your business venture.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Really appreciate this forum. It is the only one I participate in, and never ceases to challenge and inform. A great learning tool.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

+9.99 x 10^999 ;)

…and I am a Paid Member.
    STILL a Great Value!

Selco may not post a ton, but he is always watching for direct questions. I have never seen him not answer a direct question!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is a great forum with great forum members!

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Purchased Selco’s SHTF course awhile back and never look back. The forum is a great resource too!

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

This forum has been a great place to learn. No one is too high on themselves or tries to rule the roost. You get input on questions from every perspective and even disagreeing viewpoints are given with honesty and the best intentions. You just never know what topic is going to show up. Very glad I joined. Thanks Selco.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Absolutely, positively, 100% worth every penny for the paid course. I would not have been opposed to paying more, in fact.

Much thanks to Selco for sharing his experiences, and to him and Jay for creating this forum. It is the only forum I actively engage in, and is very well maintained. Probably the only forum I’ve seen with a truly mature crowd, and with awesome diversity.

Much respect for Selco and his wingman Jay.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

I like the merit badge system. Reminds me of Boy Scouts. some of my most memorable experiences were in the Scouts.

Sounds a little silly but… thats life.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.