Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Looky here, 6,112 federal prisoners released thanks to sentencing reduction.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/12/biggest-sham-sheriffs-outraged-at-federal-release-6000-inmates-skeptical-about/

Local LE isn’t happy, any bets these model citizens reoffend??

I need more ammo.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

…..plus rice and beans!
    Robin

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

The November inmates are the first of approximately 46,000 who may have their cases reviewed.

As Paul Harvey used to say, “Stand by for NEWS!” Because it’s gonna be comin’ – in the crime pages.

A third are illegals and felons so they can’t work.

That can be read two ways, but reasonably seems to mean that 1/3 are BOTH illegal and felons, since with the kinds of sentences and offenses these guys have, they’re ALL felons (all 6000+). Therefore, it’s reasonable to assume that 1/3 are illegal aliens. So why are we hearing THIS?!?

1,764 were to be turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for deportation proceedings.

Whirlibird, I cleaned up my language 40 years ago, and have tried my best to keep it that way ever since. That doesn’t mean my inner thoughts don’t waver a bit at times. And there are times when what I am willing to say, simply doesn’t properly express my thoughts and feelings. This is one of them. So it is with great appreciation that I read what I suspect was your own attempt at keeping the language decent in the Forum as well. I further suspect that perhaps the word “Thank” in your topic title was merely a decent substitute for what would far more accurately describe the inner thoughts of many. Thus, I’ll just let it stand as is, and say, “Amen!” But if in the unlikely event that you really did mean “Thank you mr prez” literally, I withdraw my “Amen!” I don’t suspect I’ll need to do that, however.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

” I dont like repeat offenders , I like DEAD offenders ”
    Ted Nugent

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

We live such a bizarre world now, Mr. Prez wants to restore the voting rights for felons as well. I suppose that would significantly increase a certain minority voting block. According to one of our forum members when felons are done doing time they paid their dues and should be granted all rights back including the ability to purchase firearms. 50% of this released group would go buy a gun, rob a liquor and vote all on the same day, and everything would be OK.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

THat would work , IF the punishments for crimes were harsh , those sentenced to death or life in prison would be out of the equation . If our prison system was more like Russia s , they dont believe in inmate interaction . Then the part about paying one’s dues would make more sense . But as it is now , its best leaving it stand , no guns for felons .

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

For those that don’t know it, certain felons are now able to sign up for the US military. Think about that for a moment…. They don’t enlist (or commission) 40 year old men. These are kids that committed significant crimes just a short while ago, not middle-aged people that learned their lessons and have turned their lives around. And we’re training them how to more efficiently and reliably kill people, along with tactics to include getting in locked and barred doors, blowing stuff up, etc.

Yet we’re kicking qualified people OUT now, with the troop reductions.

Yep! Makes just a ton of sense. I’ve just got to keep reminding myself that we’re behind so many other countries with our infrastructure, corruption, inflation, crime, etc. (But I suspect we’re closing fast.)

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

This new program is not going to end well, but they already know that I suppose.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

For Federal positions they are doing away with criminal history in the application process. What more could we ask for, our government and military run by known (or unknown) felons. What could go wrong?

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

More madness in a world gone mad. This shouldn’t (and doesn’t) surprise us though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.