Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

CNN) — “A healthcare worker at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital has tested positive for Ebola after a preliminary test, the state’s health agency said.

Confirmatory testing will be conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.

The employee helped care for Thomas Eric Duncan, the first person ever diagnosed with Ebola in the United States. Duncan died on Wednesday.”

At my local hospital they have security set up like entering a court house with 4 – 6 guards behind glass. Now I understand why.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Bad news, the 2nd patient was exposed during the second visit wearing full PPE. This person was expected to be low risk.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

We’re not hearing much about the family of the Liberian guy Duncan that died. I have been wondering if they have ebola too and the health authorities are choosing to not report it. Putting them into isolation makes sense but that doesn’t preclude the media being able to contact them as to their health status.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Bad news, the 2nd patient was exposed during the second visit wearing full PPE. This person was expected to be low risk.

And this fits the pattern of health care workers becoming infected elsewhere.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MTB,
    Welcome back! I suspect Duncan’s family are hidden, probably dying or dead.

This will not be contained if it can be transmitted to individuals in full PPE. Keep 7 yards away from ebola and knives.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, I posted the same story, didn’t see yours, well I see this as a problem that is happening everywhere. It happen with the first doctor, also happen with the nurse in Spain. All had protected gear.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The magnitude of the problem isn’t registering with the media yet. If all travel is not stopped imeadiatly from ebola stricken areas the medical systems of the world will fail. They are not saying, but I suspect the 2nd person in Texas didn’t touch the patient. After this happens a few more times there will be gates at the doors of clinics with guards. Medical staff will not be going in to work, hospitals will be short staffed.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

It was said the female nurse (case #2?) touched her face with an infected glove, or had trouble removing the gloves and touched her face before disinfecting. But this could be the MSM spin, keeping us unawares…
    While not a conspiracy to keep us in the dark, it could have the same effect. I’d rather over-react and be prepared unnecessarily, than the alternative… as in “OOPS! We were wrong, Head for the HILLS!”

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

“Media Spin” meaning “we don’t want people to panic” for their own safety.

Conspiracy Theory suggests they want us to remain calm & less prepared so it can spread more easily, and then the gubment can step in and do their thing, subdue the population. But I’m not suggesting that, here. Just the other side of the coin, for the TFH wearers LOL!!!

.*TFH = Tin Foil Hat :D

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whatever is happening the CDC is trying to CYA because they say they don’t know how the disease was transmitted. Making a statement before it is known is just stupid. We don’t know what happened but we know it’s not our fault.

We do know the 2nd patient was in full PPE. She probably was not acting directly with the patient from what is being said and they refuse to comment on what job she performed. This is going to come out eventually in a leak.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, I’m not sure this will ever come out in any leak. They are up to something. We on this forum and some other forums are the only one’s reporting on this. The public doesn’t know anything.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

More people are going to be infected, judge clay jenkins is going to be rushed to the hospital in the next few days. Patrick Sawyer in Nigeria infected 15 people, this will be as bad or worse. This morning jenkins could hardly talk he was so shaken up, finally realizing what a baffoon he is and about to die.

People are angry with the incompetent decisions and will start to rebel against the controlers.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I think there are two primary reasons behind the suppression of info. One is economic. They absolutely do not want people sheltering in place because that could tank the economy. The second is that if they told the public the truth, the public would expect them to solve the problem.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ho oh my! Expect them to solve a problem. Now that would be novel.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Them solving the problem would be novel indeed, the public expecting them to solve it is pretty well entrenched, despite TPTB rarely if ever actually solving anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.