Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Looks like Gov. Perry is not waiting for O to do something about the border.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/21/texas-gov-rick-perry-plans-to-deploy-1000-guardsmen-to-border/

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Good for him! Some one has to stand up and DO something.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Agree!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Let’s see what happens. I expect a law suit and a judge to jump in trying stop him by tomorrow. I hope he send the guard to arrest the judge.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Any lawsuit won’t happen very quickly is my bet 74. Wet your finger and stick it in the wind and all that. The winds are actually gales. But, expect to hear from Eric Holder as President Obama’s mouthpiece shortly.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

This is all just a show. The guard troops are being sent to assist the BP. In other words it’s just more hands to ferry the illegals around. They still aren’t doing anything to STOP the flow. I think that is what Perry is getting at when he was asking for arrest powers. A year or so ago Minute Men went to the border to try and help secure it. The government stepped in and they got in so much trouble they basically could only carry a radio around and tell the BP where they had spotted illegals. A couple of strafing runs down the bank of the Rio Grande with Apaches would definitely slow the flow down. They wouldn’t even have to shoot anybody, just make the point you are not welcome here.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Too bad Jan Brewer of Arizona cant run for another term ………….she was a good governor for the state . Hope she runs for the Congress or Senate in 2016 . Better yet , lets get a strong secession movement started .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Matt ..’show’ or not, this, Perry’s stand so to speak is just that. He ‘heard’ the e people, ‘read’ the masses in quotations snd took an action. Donot forget,..like a stone skipped lightly over the waters surface, concentric waves ripple forth…and build and build..until they reach an altered shore.bBut, someone , must ‘cast the 1st stone’… good or bad…to break the lethargy and paralysis of inaction. The analysis of specifics is irrelevant at this point,. Cast yr kind’s thoughts of agreement (if it applies) forward to join that..and wait to see the strength of acceleration his one stone skipofaction causes. One never really knows right?

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

F’ing A…so sorry even with a stylus this tablet keyboard is..it sucks. So sorry. Can do5x better with manusl, old school keybosrd. Again, pardon my frustrations

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I sure hope this is for real.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I also hope it is for real. We need some real action.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Dont have to guard a mine field ………….just sayin .

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Tweva I understand your sentiment and maybe you are right. I hope so. Just like I am not familiar with the character of the governor where you live because I don’t live there, I am sure there are many on this forum that are not that familiar with Perry because they don’t live here. He is a politician to say the least. He says what people want to hear when he needs support. I’m not going to make this a gripe session about Perry. I just don’t trust him. Hopefully he will take further action and not just send more helpers to facilitate what is going on.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Let’s see what happens. I expect a law suit and a judge to jump in trying stop him by tomorrow. I hope he send the guard to arrest the judge.

The guard doesn’t have arrest powers.

Now DPS, that’s another story.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

They don’t need to arrest anyone, what a waste of time. Make the border crossers turn around and go back the way they came.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.