Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Here is one .
    The guy is an idiot , he swings a shovel at a cop ………what did he expect ? However notice a few things here :
    1. first thing the cop did was show the perp his ID ( not really needed as he is in uniform , but none the less )
    2. when the perp started getting violent , the cop went for his night stick and NOT his gun .
    3. the cop used only enough force to get the perp under control .
    4. It didnt take 8 of them to do it .
    5. after it was over , the perp was not beat to crap or repeatedly tazed while in cuffs and helpless , but rather simply ushered over to the paddy wagon .
    Just Sayin

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I had to watch it a couple times…. No taser before or after being cuffed? And no knee to the prostate? I thought that was required for everything short of a traffic ticket.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well no American cop would wait after the first hand was placed on his wrist. From that point on US cops would be putting the guy in a choke hold or beating him with a baton.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Ah… 74. I forgot. Choke hold, baton, taser, prostate kick…. Sorry about forgetting the properly taught process of dealing with the general public.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

LOL, Sled you know they wouldn’t. After the cop gets kicked and knocks the guy down he even backs away to see what the guy does next. An American cop would be on his back, with his knee on the back of his neck, handcuffing him. No less then that. I’m not implying whether it is right or wrong, it’s just how they react.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Also , in this case the environment has something to do with it . Every Russian male that turns 18 must do military service , surprisingly its only for a year of mandatory service . That means every Russian male has gone through basic training and thinks they are a tough guy when they leave . The cops having to deal with that situation are most likely a hell of a lot better trained in hand to hand than ours are , they are probably in fight all the time ……and considering the average cop walking a beat ………only carries a night stick .

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.