Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

I am! Shortly I shall skip down to the barn and feed the critters extra apples and a warm mash. Then take my guns and spend the day shooting sporting clays on a friends private course – humming all the while.

Why? Good Bye Harry Reid. That was the best news this morning from yesterday’s voting. Can not abide that man. I do hope you all voted.

Enjoy the day!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Break a covey, and a few teal for me.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Yes, the only thing better than Harry losing control of the Senate would be Harry doing the perp walk for crimes against the American people.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

What a day! I stayed up pass 12 yesterday to see the outcome and went to bed. No more Harry to deal with!!!!! Today is a wine for dinner day! Also a close call here in Florida but Rick got it.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Poor harry blames zero for the losses.
    They will never understand.

Now its time to push them to actually do something.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

There will be pleanty of bills passed through both house now, the log jam will be in the White Hut.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I agree, day off!

While this is good news, Boehner and McConnel will drag their feet like crazy whenever something important is on the horizon. For example, if Obama goes through with his illegal alien attack executive order, they will have to be PRESSED hard to finally file articles of impeachment. We can’t let up even a little bit.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Still behind the lines in Ny. They even pushed another bond issue for the schools on the ballot. I don’t know who the people are voting for this stuff but they’re like debt bedbugs. Starfleet general order 24 would be necessary to get rid of them. I hope I’m gone by then.

Obama just got a big bucket of ice water in the face.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Brulen, I’m still in shock seeing how close we came to having a Republican Governor in VT. I didn’t see that coming. Maybe he’ll run again and win next time. A Repub. won the Governor race in MA, but there the Dem candidate was an unpopular party hack totally out of touch with real people.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Reid has been dumped!!! YES!! But Maine unfortunately has become Massachusetts North–strange how some of the birthplaces of freedom (New England) have become liberal nests. I’m glad that the election results were strongly conservative overall but I’m cynical about politicians and their backbones once they get inside the Washington Beltway…Seems they all turn to jelly.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

wildartist, it is also disheartening seeing NH go blue too. It used to be the red State holdout in the northeast, but too many folks have moved in from MA, southeast NH effectively being the outer suburbs of Boston now.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.