Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Survivalfred
    Survivalfred
    Survivalist
    member1

Fred, 42 years old, EMT and Nurse in psychiatry,I live in Belgium and french speaking. I’m also NTTC monitor from NDS in Switzerland

I’m into survival and preparedness since I ave 10 years old … Seriously ! That’s the 80’S rambo and co ;) … Maybe all my choice in my life were dictated by preparedness, even my study and job !

I’m very convinced that’s S can HTF at a moment notice, and I’m thinking that’s a global economic collapse can happend soon … Or maybe not but nature is very unpredictable too so man made catastrophic event too …

My moto is : Sivis pacem parabellum … and like the old school boy scoot “always ready”

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome to the forums Survivalfred!

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Hello, Fred! I agree about the pending economic collapse, but think it is being carefully controlled to make it seem “natural,” and to use it as pretext for war and sweeping political changes.
    What portion of your countrymen view the economic situation as you see it? How well prepared is the average person/family in Belgium? in Europe, generally?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome Fred. Seeing that you work in psychiatry, at some point perhaps you’d be interested in starting a thread about dealing with people with mental or emotional disorders come SHTF.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome to the forum Fred.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Bienvenue Fred. Do you feel outnumbered in France being a prepper? I do living here in the colonies so I can only imagine what it must be like there. Good luck to you my Friend, and do let your voice be heard here.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Survivalfred. I would echo MtB in some insights into dealing with people with some degree of mental distress as I think many will be suffering from depression, grief and/or PTSD. Ron S

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.