Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is a very important case and one of the biggest reasons Trump needs to win. If Hillary wins then the Supreme Court will go to the left for more then 20 to 40 years. So we all need to vote to keep our rights.

Supreme Court Second Amendment Case Could Overrule Heller Decision in 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/supreme-court-second-amendment-case-overrule-heller-2017/

“One of the ways that the justices could rule in favor of the federal government would be to overrule Heller, and hold that the Second Amendment does not apply at all to private citizens. [The leftist view of the Second Amendment is that its only meaning is that the federal government cannot stop state governments from arming their National Guard (i.e., “militia”) units with guns.]”

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Civil war or states dropping out of the union …………..thats what the end result will be .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

So … Who’s the designated survivor? Quite a few governments around the world already fighting their own people. They want to suicide out or they so outa touch they just don’t know any better. Same result. There is no cure for such monumental incompetence. They think they would be insulated from the riots because the cops will be there. The poor beat up cops holding the rioters down in a dozen cities in the US right now. The jokes on them.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Civil war or states dropping out of the union

I keep seeing that prediction, but I honestly want to know how a state will actually and successfully “drop out of the union.” With every business block in the state, there are nationwide companies as well as international companies. Citizens of the state in question would suddenly have their federal benefits in question, such as Social Security, military retirement, federal civil service retirement, disability, etc. What would happen to those hundreds of thousands, at least, in a very large number of states, such as Texas for example?

And those types of questions don’t even address the legal issues involved, or even – as stated – potential civil war. What state is currently up to engaging the U.S. military with its quasi-federal “state” National Guard?

The concept of secession is exciting to me – but I don’t see how it would end up being possible – financially, legally, militarily, future trade, etc., etc., etc.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Never say never , I agree , the time is not right at the moment , even if there was a secession movement in some states ( which there is ) . Like the first civil war and our Revolution , some events have to come into play before enough is enough . If you believe that the US and world economy is going to recover ( and I hope it does ) , then most likely not in the near future . However , if it does tank , and I dont see how it cant , even if Trump is elected , he could just put off the inevitable . With that said , all the checks will dry up anyway , with hyper inflation . Zero worth is zero worth , then you toss in fascist actions by the government against civil liberties as well as Constitutional rights ……………….you have recipe for war or secession . People have nothing to loose at that point .I see it coming if things dont change quickly . The US military ? some will do Darth Vaders bidding without question , but its one thing to ship off a guy to another country , around people who are culturally and ideally very different from ourselves , and have him do anything you want him to do , the game changes when you try to make him do the same thing against his own people , on his own soil , questions and attitudes change real fast .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.