Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The Supreme Court is limiting Obama’s power to recess appointments! Great news for the constitution.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/26/supreme-court-limits-president-recess-appointment-power/

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I think the Supremes are getting nervous. There has never been an administration that has ignored the law the way this one has. Even liberals are starting to back away from the President. According to the latest polls, I think he is down to the Main Stream Media, and the true believers with their Obama Bucks and Obama phones.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

So what happens to the rulings by the guys O appointed illegally? Are they vacated?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, I believe so, O will now have to go though Congress. O has a migraine now and knows that other cases that will come in front of the Supreme court maybe lost. O is in trouble.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Zero is not in trouble, some of his minions are under scrutiny but nothing will stick to him.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, What I mean is he now can’t appoint who ever he wants, now he has to go to Congress.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I always thought life time supreme court appointments was a big mistake , I think they should be elected by the PEOPLE for one ten year term . They should also have the power to investigate , and rule on ANY law or pending legislation without it having to be brought before them , on their own initiative , then again , in the day and age of computers and technology to keep track of verdicts , why have only one supreme court ?

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

This is just a big mess. Just like with Tony Abbott in Australia who does as he pleases and screws pretty much everyone and everything over.

I came across Mayday PAC today.

https://mayday.us/

It’s a PAC that raises money to end the ties of money and politicians. I think this is a very reasonable way to at least deter them to take money openly. Any thoughts on this?

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.