Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Breathial
    Breathial
    Survivalist
    member3

A superb analysis of the reality in Russia… regarding the revolution in Ukraine and the annexation of Crimea.

It’s a long read… but well worth it.

http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-madness-of-president-putin.html

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

I do not like what is happening there, it reminds me on events that were happening prior wars at Balkans. Only this thing is on much larger scale, much more power is there.
    It may start chain reaction that can push this part of world in some real problems.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

I agree with Selco, this is bad and can push hard when it decides to.!

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

txcowdog
    txcowdog
    Survivalist
    member1

I heard that Poland has called up it’s reserve troops. Looks like Putin is getting the team back together.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

My advice to anyone who is there and has the means to get out, to do so just as soon as possible. I can’t see anything good coming out of what is going on.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Yes Elijah, good advice.Too many different options are there, perfect recipe for starting chaos.

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

our (British) UKIP politician Nigel Farage got it spot on when he said the other night “the EU has got blood on its hands”(in respect of Ukraine), this all started AFTER the EU tried to get Ukraine to sign up to a trade pact.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Latest report now says Russia has 100,000 troops massed on the eastern border. One misunderstood order, and the whole area could go up like a tinder box. Poland’s unprecedented call up of the their reserves indicates how volatile the situation has become.

Compounding this is the lack of faith that the Eastern Bloc countries now have in the US leadership. Now Obama’s meeting with the Saudi’s about Iran and Syria. Once again a perceived lack of trust regarding US leadership. Everywhere I look, I see countries that have lost faith in America and it’s willingness stand with it’s allies.

If I can see it, I am sure that Putin not only sees it, but helps to reinforce it. He has been able to move with impunity. Funny I seem to remember another leader who did the same thing seventy some years ago. Once again it’s time to pray for peace and prepare for war.

Profile photo of dmarie
    dmarie
    Survivalist
    member2

I agree with lonewolf!

Here is an interesting bit about Soros and Ukraine. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread998473/pg1

Soros devalued the Ruble in 1998 and crashed Russian economy.

Here is a link to Zero Hedge one of THE best sites for good information on economies, etc. this map says it all. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-20/ukraine-situation-explained-one-map

dmarie

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Pointing out these similarities Roadracer is a pretty uncomfortable reality we have to face right now. I doubt that Putin is so crazy and would take more than the Ukraine, but the big problem is really that states realize without their own weapons they are powerless.

Having a new arms race right now would cripple the already damaged world economy even faster and it would just take maybe one mad leader with decent weapons under his wings to start an disastrous chain reaction.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Putin is the best leader for that country , we need to keep our ass out of the Ukrainian thing , hell , we cant even take care of our own house ….much less keep interfering with somebody else’s . Like WE are pure as the driven snow ………………….how did we get Texas ? or have we forgotten that . Crap , if it came down to an election between Obummer and Putin , ……..lets see now ……..
    *Putin would secure the boarders
    * Putin would balance the budget
    * Putin doesn’t like ****
    * Putin protects Christianity
    * Putin would get minorities back into perspective
    * If Mexico screwed with Putin , the way they have us for decades ….they would get a long overdue pounding .
    * Putin would not be goose stepping all over the globe at the slightest opportunity ( Seriously folks , we are now worse than the Soviet Union that way now , there is not a war , our government doesnt want to be in )
    What about the Constitution you say ? well I like it too , but considering the fact that our own government has been diluting and bypassing it , to the point where they dont even try to hide it anymore , given that ….then yeah , Putin would get my vote .
    PUTIN 2016

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.