Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

Clench your fist, now let it go.

Really clench your fist, now let it go.

That is the feeling of tension, and relaxation.

Emotional stimuli on the negative spectrum, will always cause a tense reaction in your body. Tension is just no good, unless its at the end of a thrust punch. (fa jing).

Fear, anger, doubts, insecurities. You have to let it all go. (sound familiar?) The only way to do that, i know of, is to relax.

It is truly not as simple as it sounds.

**warning**

many, if not all of us human beings, bottle up, and repress what is unpleasant, this is a survival mechanism, and it works, short term. we do not want to remember the negative, but instead of letting it go, we pack it up inside, we burry it, we forget about it. but it is always there.

do not read further unless you are willing to both experience the deep emotional pain you have once felt, and then let it go. ***this is dangerous***

You cannot hold me responsible if you chose to continue. Many i have taught to do this, experience headaches, and nightmares. But if you can tough it out, you will walk away lighter. You will have a way to combat stress and fear/anger, you will be able to regain presence of mind more quickly than your opponents. Most importantly, you will be able to sleep in the middle of hell.

This may take years of practice, to become a master, you must do it 10,000 + times. No more than two sessions per day. I am not a master, i am a student, as are all reading this.

You may not think it sounds dangerous… but this is the most dangerous thing i have ever put on this board… this is your final warning… continue at your own risk/reward.

I have never taught a veteran with ptsd. For you, a final final warning.

“whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you are right either way ” Henry Ford.

The treasures may be worth it tho. Peace is a refuge all warriors seek, and it can only be found inside oneself. It is up to you, to chose to continue or stop or continue this exorcize depending on your results. Untwisting the minds tension is extremely dangerous. But so is living in fear. which we must all experience, then let go. Do not bury or ignore it.

This is self hypnosis, 101. Cool aid free. Beware the cults who brandish this to gain followers. Don’t drink the cool aid.

!
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

You must memorize what i am about to write, and then practice, your initial goal will be trying to stay awake, long enough to do this once :)

Go to your bedroom, draw the blinds, turn off the light. Laying flat on your back, pillow under your head. Hands at your sides, and legs spread slightly apart.

Whenever you say “relaxed” in your mind, for whatever part of your body, remember what it feels like to relax your fist… there are even muscles in your toes, in time you will understand.

Close your eyes.

Start inhaling through your nose slowly… expanding your belly, not your chest as you breath in.

In your mind say ” my toes are ”

When you cannot breath in anymore, exhale through your mouth.

In your mind say ” relaxed “, exhale completely. do not force it, relax.

Inhale through your nose slowly… expanding your belly, not your chest as you breath in.

In your mind say ” my ankles are ”

When you cannot breath in anymore, exhale through your mouth.

In your mind say ” relaxed ” , exhale completely. do not force it, relax.

Repeat for the following.

Inhale, ” my calfs are ”
    Exhale “relaxed”
    Inhale, “my knees are”
    Exhale Relaxed
    Inhale, ” my thighs are ”
    Exhale “Relaxed”
    Inhale ” my groin is ”
    Exhale “relaxed”
    Inhale ” my waist is ”
    Exhale ” relaxed”
    Inhale ” My stomach is”
    Exhale “relaxed”
    Inhale ” my lower back is ”
    Exhale “relaxed”
    Inhale ” my chest is ” (inhale, belly only)
    Exhale ” relaxed”
    Inhale ” my shoulder blades are”
    Exhale “relaxed”
    Inhale ” my shoulder are ”
    Exhale ” relaxed”
    Inhale ” my biceps are ”
    Exhale “relaxed”
    Inhale ” my triceps are”
    Exhale ” relaxed”
    Inhale ” my elbows are”
    Exhale “relaxed”
    Inhale ” my fore arms are ”
    Exhale ” relaxed”
    Inhale ” my wrists are ”
    Exhale “relaxed”
    Inhale ” my hands are ”
    Exhale “relaxed”
    Inhale ” my neck is”
    Exhale ” relaxed ”
    Inhale ” my head is
    Exhale “relaxed”

Repeat. if you have not fallen asleep already :)

This time when exhaling say “twice as relaxed” and visualize what that feels like.

Repeat if you have not fallen asleep already :)

This time “three times as relaxed”

Your dreams are you… trying to tell you something…even the nightmares. Especially the ones you have over and over.

If you cannot trust yourself… who can you trust…

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

headache theory.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I think stress in its different forms is the number 1 cause of ill health in the US .

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Well KOS, I learned years ago how to manage my stress in my own way. Not everyone here is a Christian, but..for me…..and my beliefs (I don’t believe this is the only life I have lived or will live)…once I realize I am stressed I meditate in my own way – outside as I work with nature. I remind myself I am not of this world just learning in it and my personal faith accepts that worry (major stressor) is a waste of time and for the rest…I have the free will, thanks to my Creator, to choose how I will allow everything else impact me and my current life. I identify what I can change to relieve/remove the stress (most of the time it is a way of thought, which I of course can change myself) for everything else I have learned to ask ‘the universe’ or whatever to help resolve the issue – and trust that it will. Along the way I try to look for the lesson(s) to be learned along the way.

I’m sure your method will work for many people. Something about focused deep breathing frees the mind and emotions.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Coming to a resolution of issues is really the only cure for stress. Dealing with some of the physical manifestations of stress can be handled with breathing exercises etc. Letting minor life problems become focal points and stressors is a whole nother issue. Having a realistic perspective of what is and what is not a problem can help prevent a lot of stress.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

“My truth is not your truth, your truth is not my truth” bruce lee.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mountians and mole hills.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.