Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I don’t know if anyone has seen this yet but at one point in 2013 it hit mainstream media. The videos from 2013 were even more intense and it’s very strange. Since 2011-2012 entire towns and regions have stared into their skies in bewilderment at an unearthly, omnipresent sound that seems to randomly occur all over the world. Some speculate it is caused by seismic activity. Others theorize the mysterious HAARP program and its potential WMD applications are being tested. What do you guys think?? Just figured I would share. Ps look into HAARP… very interesting.

This one seems to really freak people out.

Here is the first one that caught my eye, or rather, ear haha ;)

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

I remember back in 2010-11 when there were a few reports of it. Really interesting.

I know it’s not a dragon, but some of them sound like what you would think a big ol dragon would sound like haha

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

White Knight this has been going on for decades. All kinds of whacko, tin foil hat and conspiracy theories surround it. There is a map of The World Hum. Here’s a link to an article about it posted on Extinction Protocol, but I think it is biased/opinionated. Personally, rather than go the conspiracy, tin foil or other route I have no problem imagining the earth, a living thing that is HUGE, shifting, changing and reacting to space atmosphere (and human induced changes) …uhhh…makes noise! But, that’s just MHO. Nonetheless, here’s the link. With the access from the internet to so much information, from good/sound sources …and not….the fear level, very sadly is growing way out of proportion in the world. Next we’ll all be fearing or suspecting our own shadows of plotting something. You all can make of it what you will.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

This is an interesting phenomenon. I wonder how many people have heard these sounds and just dismissed it as a plane flying over or some other industrial noise. Maybe that is all it is. I noticed in most of the videos there is a lot of cloud cover or it is overcast. I did laugh a little in the first video at about 59 seconds when the bird flies by you can tell the guy filming thinks the bird is making the noise for a split second. These sounds have a resonant quality to them. With all the different frequencies we have blasted through the airways it would not surprise me to find out that the frequencies are aligning and producing resonance. My first thought when I saw this was that it reminded me of the trumpet blasts in the book of Revelations when the each of the seven seals are opened. I’m sure we will find out what they are someday.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight, I have seen and read many of these articles,so fare have not seen any proof of it happening here but I live in Miami, Florida. So for right now it is a conspiracy but we need to understand that there are many government programs that we will never know and some conspiracies are created so we get detracted from something else that they are doing or planning to do.

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

The howls in clip 3 reminds me of the howls of the Vulcan Bomber heard at some air shows:

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I believe the sounds are indeed happening, too many witnesses. And there are a ton of theories as to what it could be… I do not have an opinion on what it might be.

Just figured I’d share this bit of weird stuff for kicks and giggles… don’t take it so serious Tweva! lol

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight, do you know where they are located? What states.

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Evidently more in Canada and Europe. But I know Texans have heard it, etc. Enough people called into news outlets in several Canadian towns to ask what the heck it was, hence the media exposure. Seems to occur at random and if I had to select an explanation, I’d say it had to do with increased solar activity and changes in the magnetosphere. Just look up the news clips.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Interesting,I have read the the magnetosphere has been changing every year.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

I remember few videos, one was with guy filming it in woods,somewhere in Europe I think. Sounds scary indeed.
    Yea Matt, my thoughts when I watched that were about trumpets too.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Does anyone here see a face in the cloud in the second video? Or is it me.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

WhiteKnight – I do take this semi-seriously because I work with the ‘general public’ many times a week and after 26 years I have a very keen ‘sense’ of generally, where Joe Blow public stands on one thing or another. The general public (GP) is scared the ‘f’ out of their wits right now – high anxiety – too much information from too many sources they do not have the luxury of time or sometimes intelligence to investigate, contemplate and decide for themselves. I refuse to add to that distress. I do not want to see my fellows dumped unnecessarily with more stuff (however oddball) to worry about. Selfishly, ‘I’ don’t need my less insightful,less thoughtful, with less leisure to absorb and cogitate, ‘neighbors’ stirred up more than they already are. The big o does quite a good job all on his own. I understand how u meant it but it these days it times where things are in tinder like condition in many areas, on many subjects…I think it only prudent to be very very careful of these things. People don’t read these days or read fully…it is a quick scan and their internal biases or what the heck ever fills in the blanks. I know this.I am a retailer. Post the clearest sign ‘not for sale’….’how much is that?’…the general ‘public’, people do NOT r.e.a.d….. they scan and interpret what they want to hear or believe.

So everyone that has wondered above about how widespread this ‘phenomena’ is…look at the map I posted. THAT MAP shows you how widely this phenomena has been reported. White KNight…thanks at least it was a change of subject from ebola!

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Hmm, I see your point(s). I understand where you’re coming from for sure… because I model your behavior for the most part everywhere else but online. Did I tell my significant other that I am keeping an eye on the spread of ebola this week? If you said no, you guessed correct. Only until the threat becomes real and immediate would I ever tell her something. She has enough on her plate, and I am perfectly happy silently keeping watch for her.

Perhaps its time for me to adopt that kind of mentality within this forum as well… I havenoticed a shift away from prepping and gear talk to speculation and theorizing since I signed up. Anyone else agree?

Profile photo of Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo
    Hunter
    rprepper

WhiteKnight – thanks, never heard of this. Would definitely freak me out if it ever happened.

Yep, I’ve seen a slight shift, but speculation and theorizing are all part of prepping – either that or you’re doing it in the dark. I say post what you want to post. You’ll know it’s a dud if you get no replies. Besides, if I got nothing but prepping and gear talk I’d be bored. How many times can you discuss “Food Storage 101″ and “The Amazing Multi-Function Knife”? Me, I prefer to have a well rounded discussion that covers any and all topics that may play a part in it…and HAARP definitely does.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    - Thomas Paine

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.