Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Obama told aides, according to the memoir. “Maybe we pushed too far. … Maybe people just want to fall back into their tribe.”

Unbe-%#?!¥£#]&$@-lievable!

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

He also said that perhaps he was 10-20 years too early. In other words, we just aren’t sophisticated or intelligent enough for him yet. Disgustingly egotistical when it comes from most people, but far more dangerous when it comes from the man who thinks he’s STILL powerful (and in many respects still is). He’s a cult leader, in effect, and the cult he leads is bent on destroying the constitutional republic, and quite frankly, neutering (if not eliminating) the tribes that don’t look like his.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Nearly 30 years ago a song was penned,
    The Cult of Personality

So fitting when it was in office, still fitting.

Just don’t think that they intended it for one of their own.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

W-O-W ! Spot on lyrics. The hippies were telling us to drop out a half century ago. We should have taken their advice then, and most certainly should be seriously considering it now. Words mean things, so I’ll leave mine at that. This is, after all, not even an HTTPS web site (i.e. not secure).

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

I used to define “daredevil” as someone who would drive a car like mine on a long trip … without a toolkit. Has “daredevil” now been redefined as someone who would tell the truth on an insecure website?

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Truth? No problem. Whole truth? Sometimes that can getcha into trouble. No sense broadcasting one’s less-public inner thoughts while at the same time leaving identity even easier to track. Good analogy – it does seem a lot like taking said cross country trip without a toolkit. Some of my most favorite tools include an excellent virus/firewall program (and NOT what Microsoft provides), the addition of Malwarebytes, a VPN, and occasionally checking security through such means as the Gibson Research site. Additionally, I set up Firefox with every privacy tool available on it, and close it out immediately before and after either visiting a non-HTTPS site, or going to a banking or other financial or medical site. Leaves no cookies, history, etc., if set up properly. Not foolproof, but then we can’t take the entire mechanic’s shop with us either, and few of us have that much expertise even if we had all the tools the gummint and other operators have. What? Me paranoid?

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Criminal party, psycho politics. Democrats as usual. Why try to hide. Vote anti-commie and buy ammo. They won’t stop. Bolsheviks want blood. Democrats want slaves.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.