Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Now this is a problem for us! A dirty uranium bomb can kill millions in a big city.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/15/stolen-uranium-compounds-not-only-dirty-bomb-ingredients-within-isis-grasp/

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

To be honest, I’m not so sure that the economy would be able to take a dirty bomb or chemical attack in, say, New York or LA. Economic and import/export hubs would pose the greatest targets in my mind, and an attack of that nature would not only cripple the targeted city (or cities), but could also very well crash this taped together, hobbling economy. Pair something like that with several other, smaller scale terror events, and you’ve got the makings for a collapse of untold proportions (or a really good movie).

Either way, it’s something we should be keeping tabs on.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Red,
    Keeping tabs on it? ISIS either blows one off somewhere or they recapture the materials. Then we will know what happened. Fortunately the US does have a strong radiation detection capability. The bad thing is they haven’t taken the uranium back.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

In my opinion this is simply terrorist organizations smelling blood in the water. The US has always been the world police. We are the first ones with boots on the ground in any major conflict. Allies only seem to show up after we get there. The US is the terrorist groups biggest threat. The know we have just about sunk ourselves financially. They would love nothing more than to cripple the great satan in the west. They know O doesn’t have the testicular fortitude to enter another conflict but if they play the nuke card pier pressure from the UN will force O’s hand. If they can play another game of hide and seek for 10 years they know O will not quit until the last dollar is spent. O is too proud to admit defeat and he will do anything to save face. Again though this is just my opinion.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

matt76 You are right about O.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

It is getting hard to find some good news, it is definitely good time to be prepared for everything.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.