Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

While Jay is busy with site updates and such. I am going to try to get some of our topics stickied in Place.

I am going to ask for a bit of help here on this one. not everything should be stickied, so what would be the most important to these here in the forum.

I’ll need the name of the forum and which thread should be stickied.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

That’s a great idea. Thanks a lot! :)

I was thinking to avoid clutter we could have a single sticky thread in each forum with “Basics” or “Essentials” or “Fundamentals” (whatever sounds best). So for example in the gear section it could be “Survival Gear Basics” and in this thread there could be a list of essential knife threads.

Maybe like this?

Survival Knife Basics

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay, I like the Basic and Essentials. Great Idea.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay & Gypsy,

I would like to see reference material on a sticky. Things like links and books on how to.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Hey 1974 just messaged you. But in case you havent figured out the message system yet.
    What forum would you like to see the “SHTF School Library” live in?

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I moved the library to “Preparedness” for now. All the reading and acquiring of knowledge might fit best into this. If its really about books and references we could put it in the Books & Media section.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

I have created some stickies in a couple of the forums also there has been a move of all the weapons and Knives into there new subforums as well.

George S. Patton

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Awesome thanks! I still have to fix some server issues right now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.