Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Steve Forbes: Europe’s Economic Crisis ‘Could Have Devastating Consequences for US’

http://www.moneynews.com/StreetTalk/Forbes-Europe-crisis-US/2015/02/12/id/624343/?ns_mail_uid=38634206&ns_mail_job=1608013_02122015&s=al&dkt_nbr=nrjv4nhx

Steve listed some of the reasons way he thinks that there will be consequences,

1) “first item is the European Central Bank (ECB)’s decision last month to launch a 1.1 trillion euro quantitative easing package.”
    2) “The ECB has decided to tighten capital requirements on European banks.”
    3) “The worst-case outcome of all this is a collapse of the EU and the euro.”

If the Euro does collapse in the next year or two it will collapse the U. S. I think we maybe talking about 2016.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Isnt Globalism ( Communism ) wonderful ?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

They call it One World Order. Same thing tho! (Communism)

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I feel like I’m watching a game of roulette.

“Sweden has cut interest rates below zero and launched quantitative easing to fight deflation, becoming the latest Scandinavian state to join Europe’s escalating currency wars.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11408950/Sweden-cuts-rates-below-zero-as-global-currency-wars-spread.html

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

http://www.futuretimeline.net

Anybody who makes futurist predictions now is wasting his breath. Its a world tsunami of debt destruction coming. The US crisis, the Euro crisis, the Asian crisis etc. all combine into one big statist flu.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Be interesting to see how many governments change hands after all the dust settles .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, All the Euro zone is in a 2008 time that we went throw, they are now printing paper money at about the same rate that the fed did. The problem is will it work there since the Euro is to many countries with to many government policies.

Brulen, On your “The US crisis, the Euro crisis, the Asian crisis etc” You are right my friend, who will be the first domino to fall is the question no one knows. But one thing that I have learned in the last year is that I was wrong on thinking that this was a U. S. collapse of the dollar. Now I know it is a world wide collapse of all currencies that the bankers have planned for the reset of all debt. The banker elites have stolen so much that they know(planned years ago)that a world collapse of all currencies and a reset of debt would be the only way for the world to agree on a One World Currency.

Many in the U. S., Europe, Japan, Some in Russia and China will die of hunger which is a way to reduce the world population. Russia people will have more people survive since they have been harden by the 70 years of communism they went throw and so will the Chinese which are used to living on rice. But the rest of the world will have problems with this world collapse.

It will be the biggest collapse it the history of the world. I believe it will happen in end of 2016 or beginning of 2017.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

If the messages from Mary are to be believed… late 2015 will mark the start of the unraveling process in earnest… the point where the average sheep really begins to feel the pain. At some point in 2016, all-out collapse will have occurred. Different areas will fare better than others according to the messages.

It seems to me that the financial data and these messages point to late 2015 as the beginning of the end, so-to-speak. October 15 is my 27th birthday… anyone care to take bets on things unraveling by then?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.