Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hey look reality sets in.

“The City of Berkeley, near Ferguson, released this statement warning residents to stock up on water, food and medicine before the verdict is announced.

*Make sure you have plenty of bottled water (a gallon per person per day), and non-perishable, easy-to-access food in case you cannot get to a local store for a few days.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/st-louis-schools-townships-warn-residents-to-stock-up-on-water-food-medicine-before-mikebrown-decision/

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well this is going to be bad. We will see if it all goes nationally.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Could happen just like in 67′ only now there is the internet and twitter to fan the fire.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

They seem to be preparing the people for a rough time. I can not fault the advice they are giving. What frustrates me are the good hard working people of any race that who just want to live their lives in peace are being threatened. I suspect that most of the agitators are not even from Ferguson. I fear this really does have a chance to go nationwide. Let’s hope that the people of the community will tamp down the nonsense.

Naturally Obama and Holder are waiting for this to happen. They want to split the people of this country as many ways as they can.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer,
    Divide and conquer. If it goes national it could easily go out of control and not be contained. Race riots could turn into a race war. Maybe that’s what some are hoping happens. I can’t see a good ending along those lines.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Don’t know whether to laugh hysterically or just shake my head.

How many riots have you seen at freezing temperatures?

It’s one thing when it’s 70-80F, but when ice starts forming, all the hosedraggers have to do to stop it all is just fire up one hose on fog/mist setting and let ‘em have it.
    Interest will be lost in seconds.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, You have a great point. I have not seen many at all in freezing temperatures so this may not happen in the north just in the south. Still may get big.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Whirlibird, You have a great point. I have not seen many at all in freezing temperatures so this may not happen in the north just in the south. Still may get big.

Big?

Let’s just say I’m not overly concerned where I am.

chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>chester wrote:</div>Gun sales are way up .. http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/looming-ferguson-grand-jury-ruling-fueling-boom-gun-sales-26895332

250 9mm M&P’s in three weeks.
    Outstanding!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirly,
    Could be that way, but on the other hand fireman disappear pretty fast after a few shots are fired.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Friend had that happen to him.
    They opened up with the water cannon and hoses.
    Blew the skels right off their feet and kept em there until LE could pick em up one by one.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

They didn’t ask him how many .380, .45 & .40 were sold! Just shotguns and 9mm.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>They didn’t ask him how many .380, .45 & .40 were sold! Just shotguns and 9mm.

That is what the owner had said was the most desired, shotguns and high capacity pistols.

The most popular pistol is the M&P9.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Sadly, I think the folks planning to riot will riot even if the police officer is indicted.

On the cold and water combo, I had a reminder today. I had to reach down into a small stream to unplug a pipe full of leaves and my hand was just about numb very quickly. I should have measured the water temp to see how cold it was but it has to be in the 30’s given we pretty much have frosts every day now and the daytime high was only about 40.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.