Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of quietsurvivalist
    quietsurvivalist
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Michael, M, Late 40’s Southeast az
    Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it? 30+ years, family were all about not relying on anyone else
    Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? I like taking care of me and mine
    What scenario are you preparing for? Anything from getting lost to Yellowstone
    How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? Never rely on others, hope for help, plan for none
    What matters for you? My family and my group
    Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like? Planning to Improvise is planning to fail
    You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say? Not sure, Im a Hermeticist so dead is no big deal

http://quietsurvivalist.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome to the forum Michael

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome, pull up a chair and stay a while.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome . I’m from Az also .

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Welcome. I hope you will pass on your knowledge, as well as gain knowledge here.

Profile photo of Proteus 55
    Proteus 55
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome Michael!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Welcome to the forum Michael.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Welcome to the forum, Michael. I recall that SE AZ was (still is?) a high traffic area for illegal alien invasion. Are you in the illegal alien migration path? If so, a generalized description of your security measures might prove helpful to the group.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of Ron S
    Ron S
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome to the forum, Michael. I believe you find others here with many of the same thoughts as you. Ron S.

Profile photo of quietsurvivalist
    quietsurvivalist
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Hello again

I was pressed for time on a computer I hate when I joined so I apologize for the short replies.

Yes, I have been in the Illegal immigration path for 25 years, but here is reality. I can see mexico from where I sit right now so this perspective is from the ground zero POV.

They do damage the land and make a mess but they dont stop here, the few Ive delt with away from work have been afraid of me so all there doing is moving to your neighborhoods not mine.

I joined here to get different views on prepping topics, I find different sites have different “feel”and I am always searching for what I haven’t thought of or prepped for.
    I own http://quietsurvivalist.com and allow guest posts if there is relevance to my topics

http://quietsurvivalist.com

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome Michael!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.