Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Leopard, the robberies are bad enough but the killing for no reason at all is truly frightening. I am guessing that most of these crimes go unsolved? Surely the govt.must know that the country will be worse off if families such as your leave? Do they care?

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Leopard..as impossible as it may seem…don’t you think it is well past time to leave there? Why do you stay?

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

In the last three weeks its been close. I’ve got a dashboard camera and had a look at dates and times on it. There was a bus accident where 10 people died..I passed that road 2 minutes before the accident. I’ve put in petrol (gas) at a Gas station that got robbed an hour later. And arrived at a shopping center an half an hour after it was robbed one morning. One person shot. Yesterday my car made a funny sound as I drove past a very very bad area next to the freeway. I kept on driving to the next gas station. It was a piece of rubber that got picked up and somehow got stuck. What a relief.

Tweva, I am working on it. Most of my close family have left many years ago. Some of my friends that is still here busy selling everything. People under 35 years get employment easier. And then I’ve still got my mother that I will not be able to leave behind…

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Whats the logic behind the murdering in SA all the time? Is it a mentality / temper thing or to prove you are tough in front of others in your gang or is it simply a practical solution because Police most likely wont find them anyway regardless if it was a robbery or a murder?

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Leopard, you are more aware than most folks and there is a message in all of those incidents. Of course I don’t know her at all but it isn’t too much of a stretch to assume that for the sake of you and yours that your mother would agree to leaving SA. Broach the subject at least. There is strength in numbers as they say, but in this case the numbers are with the majority population. Nothing can change that nor is it likely to get better with time. If the economy goes downhill, it will get worse.

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Yea, agree, it could be good time to leave that place. And I know how hard can be to leave place where you grown up, no matter how hard is it to live there.
    I know that because I am in similar situation.
    Still, situation there Leopard is worse then I thought.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Africa, the place where your life is worth nothing.

A place where for over 20 years people (including police) are ambushed and killed just to steal their guns, just so the robber can rob more people.

A place where tribalism overrules any logic, reason or common sense. A place where historical differences are even more polarized than color, but thousands of years of tribal hate. A place where witch doctors still practice.

A place where the .gov commits more theft and injustices than the hypocritical residents of the US can comprehend. A place where .gov leaders sing of killing their own citizens in the open. Kill the Boers!

A place where infrastructure is crumbling because the people who built it are long gone, dead or emigrated.

I can understand not wanting to leave ones home, but I can also see where ones continued survival outweighs any national pride.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Jay, here they will murder you, your elderly parents and small children without taking anything from you. The easiest kill are in townships being in a group – stoning and burning their victim. On farms they will take their time torturing, I think mostly because they hate white people. I do not think those murders are committed by local farm workers.

In the cities they kill for your cellphone. They will brake through the burglar bars for a Laptop, your vehicle or television. They will kill males victims and gang rape females. In the last two months the groups breaking into residential areas are getting bigger. About six men in a group. Turning the odds against two armed response security officers. The groups robbing business centers up to 12 men.

There is a steady flow of white people moving to the Cape out of Gauteng. White people stay and work together in areas that are like islands, getting smaller. Many people that wants to leave but being born here not able to. Our Rand not very strong against the Euro and Dollar. You need to be have a lot of money, very good qualifications that are in need overseas; experience and the right age. With the world on the other side looking after their own citizens first with unemployment rates going up.

“tribalism overrules any logic, reason or common sense”

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Leopard, none of this is easy and I feel so sorry for your situation. What has happened to SA is a tragedy. I understand that there is an economic and probably career price to be paid to exit SA, but there is possibly an ever bigger price to be paid staying there. Throughout history immigrants have given up what they had for some combination of safety, freedom, or opportunity for themselves and for their kids. Obviously I don’t know your particular situation and so I am talking in general terms, but it is safe to say that the situation in SA is likely to get worse, not better. If you have family that have already left, you can use that as your initial stop. At a minimum I would start looking into immigration laws of various countries…..the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, most anywhere in Europe. Another possibility, hard though it may be to even consider, would be whether at least your kids could go stay with relatives abroad until you were ready to leave yourself. Good luck to you.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

I’ve been thinking a lot about your words the last few day’s. I’ve realized that I am not working towards leaving like some of my friends. I can clearly see all the signs. The police not being able to control the crime, fighting a loosing battle. People battling to keep the economy going with other people breaking it down.

In Part the Afrikaner blood in me do not want to give up the fight for our beautiful country. And with fighting, I do not mean other people… Somehow I want to see the animals and the trees and mountains survive. What will be left standing if we all leave. The animals will be eaten and the trees chopped up for firewood. We’ve got a saying – “Boer maak ‘n plan!” We really do not just give up during hardship. We keep on trying to fix things.

Time is running out. Driving out my big gate this morning I looked into the faces of two black men. They just stood there with blank faces. I was prepared if they would move towards me… looking at the hands. How does it feel to really know you are safe? And Tweva’s question – When was the last time you felt safe? I’ve been thinking about it for some time now. I think when I was little I always felt safe. Maybe about 20 years ago.

It is time to let go. HE is in control.

Example of killings in townships. It only takes one person to scream something like Rapist – for a whole mop to form within seconds, woman, children will join men in the kill.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/burnt-body-found-in-bin-in-mamelodi-1.1749268#.VBFaZZSSzTo

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Leopard, Many times in life we are faced with serious problems that are beyond our individual ability to rectify. Finding a personalized method to cope with these issues and make the best choices that are available at the time under pressure is not giving up. I can imagine the feelings of stress your are experiencing, but I have to believe after you move your family to safety and the daily burdens are lifted, you will weep with sheer joy. Looking back will only make you wonder why and how you waited.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Thanks for the explanations Leopard. I guess those criminals are just nasty “animals” sorry for the lack of better words.

If you think about emigrating… dont forget South East Asia ;) life is pretty affordable here and you can live perfectly fine speaking English.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Leopard, My parents went though what you may have to do. Cuba was there country, were they where born, they only place they have ever known. They came to America for the freedom, for me which I was only 4 years old.

You need to think about you and your family. Find a good freedom country that will welcome you. You need to start looking. For my parents at the time it was hard. They left Cuba with nothing but America is a great country that if you are a hard worker you can have anything you want.

But like Jay said there are many countries you can go to but you need to start studying them and find the right one for you.

Profile photo of campandpreppioneers
    campandpreppioneers
    Survivalist
    member2

Leopard I pray that you stay safe as I know quite a bit about the crime and corruption in South Africa, I myself is a “afrikaaner “and lived in S.A up to the age of 19, It’s only by the grace of God that I managed to emigrate to Ireland and not even on my own account. I am blessed to have found work here and eventually a family, but would so love to visit my homeland again as I have siblings over there, only problem is I fear for my life and my family’s, My husband even said he will not enter South Africa without a gun, and as you probably know it is not as easy in Ireland to possess a firearm as it is for the Americans and South Africans. Still don’t have a firearm so guess we will not be entering S.A for another while. God be with you and your family!

Profile photo of campandpreppioneers
    campandpreppioneers
    Survivalist
    member2

If you don’t mind I would like to give you some Afrikaaner to Afrikaaner advice, the “apartheid” has been switched around, A much former generation oppressed the black nation and this bred the hatred for the white people. only problem is that today’s generation has got nothing to do with the past and oppression and lack of rights the black people had back than and are even willing and open to segregation and living as equals, though their is a feeling of revenge in the heart of the black africans and that has put fear into the white generation of today and to some degree has led to racism. Now my point is to be frank with you, I know the black people, zulus, sothos etc was first resident in South Africa and though they lived there first, they lived the cave man lifestyle without an economy, There was a war when the white men came and though they drove the blacks out and oppressed them they also started building the economy, every street, building, jobs, schools etc. Now my point I’m making is the blacks in South Africa believe that the country belongs to them and that they deserve all it has to offer, without a real education, they have taken control and though they don’t know much about the economy, they are destroying it due to lack of knowledge, I am not racist, I understand the oppression the blacks had to undergo as well as their current state of mind and the will power they have to take back the country without contributing to it in the first place,

now my advice to you, is that your freedom and family is worth much more than what our country has to offer, If you can get out of the country, do, if you can’t than at least get out of the main cities, Find a place that offers more security preferably whrere there are groups of white people around and built a community to serve and protect each other, I may be looked at as a traitor for leaving my homeland, but at the end of the day I will trade the sunshine and beauty of my country any day for freedom and safety of my family. When the terrorists are gone we can return and rebuilt our county, No point worrying about the land if there will be no people left to care for it again, as for the animals God will look out for them, it’s why he blessed them with very strong animal instincts!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 462 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.