Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

From now on, just call it, “Zimbabwe South.”

https://tinyurl.com/y9tccg9w

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Wow…. Not that it should be surprising, but when reality hits, it’s quite different from contemplating all the “what-if’s” before hand. The whites that got out before now are the only fortunate people associated with SA. Even the blacks will suffer immensely, with the exception of the top “politicians” who will be richly rewarded. After all, what do you do when you live in a so-called nation with an almost non-existent functional infrastructure (water plants, sewage plants, transportation, general maintenance), and a totally corrupt law enforcement system?

““We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.”

and

“The ANC unequivocally supports the principle of land expropriation without compensation. There is no doubt about it, land shall be expropriated without compensation.”

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of P1LGR1M
    P1LGR1M
    Survivalist
    member2

Evening everyone. Sorry for being so quiet lately, life is a fickle mistress and she demands a lot of attention.

For now, I’m still good, taking care of the family and actually come to think of it, since the last time I posted my family has grown by one. Been blessed with a second son that turned one this past December. and he is already a “no limits whirlwind of energy”. Very much the opposite of his older brother.

As I’m sure you are all aware, things are getting interesting hear on the southern tip of Africa. The removal of Zuma was a great, although to late, moment and I’m of the opinion that we have not seen the last of him. Our new President, Mr Ramaphosa, is a very well known and respected business man so hopefully he can use that experience to lift this country out of the gutter. On the other hand, he is just the new head of the same old snake and still toting the party line. Honestly not sure what to expect at this moment, but hopefully he has a strategy to deal with the land expropriation nonsense in such a way that the country and the economy survives.

He has already made a couple a changes to the Ministers, bringing back some of the old guys that were competent and some others less so. Our “new” old Minister of Police has already made the first soundbites about civilian disarmament. http://paratus.info/2018/03/01/3515/ This being the same Minister that last time said police should shoot to kill, so what about us then?

At least the Gupta’s are out of the equation at the moment and hopefully our Justice system will not rest until they have had their day in court. Along with this, there are a whole lot of senior members within the ANC that have also been implicated in dodgy deals. Not sure if any of you have heard about the book “The Presidents Keepers” written by Jacques Pauw, but it exposed a lot of it. He is now being investigated by the Hawks for allegedly having classified information and leaking it ( no good deed goes unpunished, it seems). If you can get hold of a copy of the book, it is well worth reading to better understand our current situation.

Anyways, just a quick hello and update.

PS, @Whirlibird; thank you for your thoughts and prayers. At this moment faith is what is carrying a lot of us daily.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

I don’t recall if I joined before or after your last post, P1LGR1M, but am so glad to hear from someone there in SA here on the Forum. Many of us have been very worried about even basic safety for those of you stuck in that situation. Some of us can only imagine, and even then it probably wouldn’t be even close to your reality. Just wanted to say thanks for checking back in and updating the many of us that do care, and think about those of you in South Africa often. There have been thoughts and prayers by many of us.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Thanks PILGRIM for checking in, and congratulations on your new son. I have often wondered how the folks we know from this forum in SA have been doing. The US media largely ignores SA because it would be politically incorrect to point out the corruption, crime, and decline of the country under black rule.

My guess is that the disarming will focus on whites first, and we know what that will lead to. I realize that SA is home to the white population and that many of you go back centuries, but there is no future there for whites. Leave SA even if it means starting from scratch someplace new. Your kids will have a better life.

There is something about human nature that we quickly accept our circumstances as normal and adjust to whatever that reality is. There are far better realities than SA in many other countries. I live in Vermont, a small State of 625,000 people you’ve probably never heard of. Vermont averages about 1 murder per month for the entire State. The population is 95% white, 1% black, and about 1.5% each Asian and Hispanic. We don’t have bars on our windows & doors or walls around our property. Most people don’t have security systems for their homes. Doors aren’t always locked. We don’t think about carjackings or robberies. Vermont isn’t the only place like this. New Hampshire and Maine are very similar to Vermont in every respect. Elsewhere in the US and in Canada you can also find wonderful places to live, far from the growing chaos that is SA. There can be a good life for you someplace else after SA.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Winnie Mandela has finally departed this earth, as learned from the BBC News. At the bottom of the story page is a link to find out “Why you can trust BBC News.” Sorry, but I didn’t click the link to find out “why”…. But here’s the story – or at least what they chose to share:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43621112

Note that the sole negative reference to her negative history is the following: “However, in later years her reputation became tainted legally and politically.” Just “legally and politically” tainted – nothing about criminally and morally tainted, with no mention of such innovative practices as “necklacing,” for example.

But for a more balanced account (though people here generally already know all too well), this was published following Nelson’s death:

In Death, as in Life, Truth About Mandela Overlooked

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/17106-in-death-as-in-life-truth-about-mandela-overlooked

GS

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Special place in hell for her, filled with car tires and diesel fuel.

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

[Warning: Sarcasm mode in full gear.]
    Well WB, I guess you’re part of the problem as well, as this article so clearly shows. “Mam’ Winnie” was a saint who men (especially white ones) won’t ever allow to be equal because she was only a woman. They never proved the worst allegations about her, and she only did what so many men have done, yet they were heroes.

Even in death, Mam’ Winnie can’t catch a break

https://mg.co.za/article/2018-04-03-in-death-mam-winnie-has-rallied-her-mourners

Attached is a screen shot of the current coverage on Google News from around the world.

[Pardon me while I go throw up!]

GS

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Part of the problem?
    I can only hope so.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Here ya go , your looking for an improvement , not a final destination .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I’d highly recommend Iowa to them, if they were listening.
    Granted their money will likely go farther in cash poor russia.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We don’t take WHITE people ………….remember ? The government is afraid they might actually assimilate to our culture , instead of undermine it . They are Christian also ……………..nope , the government definitely doesn’t want them . Only 3rd world sludge .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik is right. People like that who will support themselves and play by the rules are not a priority for the social justice warriors in the federal bureaucracy, especially given they are white Christians. I think Australia is the only western country that is welcoming South African whites.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

When your systems are designed to be gamed, what you’re looking for is gamers, right?

Cry, "Treason!"

GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Not really a brand new major news item, but definite progress in the wrong direction:

https://www.rt.com/news/434784-south-africa-amendemnt-land-expropriation/

GS

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 462 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.