Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 423 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Leopard wrote:</div>Well, for years the criminals has been told the world owes them. Now they feel everything belongs to them – they can simply ‘take back’ Even if that means taking a life.

From what I’ve observed, the taking of a life is inconsequential to many there.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

You only need to google farm murders to see how much they enjoy killing …old people, children – but be warned it is brutal and very graphic. I clicked on this website for the first time. (think it is safe to look for sensitive viewers)

http://www.henrileriche.com/2013/06/05/genocide-and-communism-threaten-south-africa/

http://www.henrileriche.com/2014/05/30/victim-tells-of-brutal-farm-attack/

And this slow torture method of sticking sharpened broom sticks into woman while still alive is not only happening on farms. I know of a boy age 11, burned first and then drowned in the bath – in front of his parents. This happened close to Dainfern, one of the most beautiful places to life in around Johannesburg. They like to stuff washing soap..anything down their victims mouth..They take their time.. killing.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I don’t need to Google it, I’ve followed it for years.

A friend spent time in Rhodesia in the 70’s and got me looking into the whole area.

What they do to people proves that some are no better than the animals, at least the animals wouldn’t torture you for fun.

With critters like this, no quarter.
    None asked, none given.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Leopard, I do not follow the news of South Africa but I can tell you that if they are Communist like the news article link then my friend I do know what that is about. They will not stop till they kill all that are in there way. You and the other good South Africans have only one way to win this and that is civil war and kill the Communist. If they win they will kill or put all that are not with them in jails.

This will not stop till this happens. Whirlibird is right that they are animals but these are Communist animals that if they take over power then it is over for your country. This doesn’t look very good my friend. Every time Communist take over it is for 40 to 60 years or more, look at history, Russia, look at Cuba Castro took power in 1957 and they are still there.

The goal is to not let them get power now.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

The South African government might be pushing communism, but the mass population does not even know what the word means. Stealing , raping and killing is part of their culture. We’ve got a few evil idiots in parliament now.

Drones is now illegal.. Just as we managed to get a effective way of catching rhino poachers. SA government is protecting the criminals. Trying to put a law in against effective electric fencing… trying to prevent people from having big dogs. Breaking up effective police units. Putting the dog unit to patrol on freeways… Where they need to be in the vehicles the whole shift..otherwise they get run over.. they get less exercise. All stressed about the noise.. I mean really… What is wrong with these big shots, making such stupid decisions.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Leopard wrote:</div> Stealing , raping and killing is part of their culture. We’ve got a few evil idiots in parliament now.

… What is wrong with these big shots, making such stupid decisions.

Only a few?

Wrong, what could possibly be wrong?
    They’re lining their pockets as fast as they can, Regardless of who it may hurt.
    Low class criminals in better suits is all they are.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Ok…hehe definitely not a few. It is somewhat hilarious. Do not even want to mention our problem child Malema
    That will make me start writing a book in Jay’s Topic about Considering to leave your country..

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The funny part, many years ago, I thought about moving down that way.
    My mind was changed quickly.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

This country is truly beautiful. There is still safer places…where there is no people..there is no criminals ( nobody to rob) You just need a 4×4 and be willing to walk for a while. If you make it from the airport and out of the city you stand a change of having an experience you will never forget.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8
    Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Good tips Leopard.

In last period here crime rate is going up, and there are more and more cases of “quick” robberies when you stop on traffic lights in wrong part of town, or in just wrong time.

Simply you just need to be always aware, and scan the area.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Here is good example of wrong time, Selco.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/mom-was-millimetres-from-death-1.1703253#.U5rrfXKSzTo ..A mother found herself staring down the barrel of a hijacker’s firearm, her survival instinct – and military training – kicked in, helping her. Motorists are being targeted because home security is making it harder to enter properties.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/saa-pilot-escapes-n2-attempted-robbery-1.1718091#.U8ADi5SSzTp

“Fortunately I had fitted anti-smash-and-grab strengthening film to all my windows and they did not break. I put the car into 4×4 range and managed to accelerate and outrun the men”
    Good example why you could look into strengthening your vehicle’s window’s and buying a 4×4.. Being on the road late at night in South Africa, is not safe

Typical example of what is happening during strikes in South Africa. Although all the workers are told not to come to work during strikes for safety reasons, places still get attacked. This video shows administrative employees under attack.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Leopard,

Harsh. Good on the guy to take steps to defeat the criminal slime…

When you’re in a car, your best weapon is that car. If you’re surrounded and they’re intent on doing God-knows-what when they get you, slam it in 4X4 and floor it… they’ll either move, which solves the problem. Or they won’t move, which also solves the problem. If you bang up your car/truck, well so what? You can always get another car or truck…

My biggest concern would be washing the blood and bits off my truck after I got home… I mean, who wants that nasty **** all over the front of their truck, right? Plus it just flat out ruins the finish…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

If it has come to the point in South Africa that ordinary people such as the guy driving that car has added strengthening to his windows, it is fairly shouting to the whites who live in SA that it is time to leave. Yes the guy probably earns a real good living as a pilot but what good is the money when it is increasingly not safe to live there? It is like the proverbial frog in a pot of water slowly being brought to a boil. Get out while you can do so in a safe and orderly manner.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 423 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.