Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Thanks Leopard. I didn’t know French had settled in SA too. I’m of French, Irish, English, Dutch, and German descent which makes me a typical American mongrol.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Thousands of Congolese, speaking French, working as car guards here in Gauteng. They try to speak English, not to attract attention. I here the mothers speaking French to their children. Whirlibird, that is classic ! :)

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

I wonder why people simply believe the media and act on only information spoon fed to them ? How many countries are under attack in the world today ? http://southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/think-again-before-you-call-yourself-a-supporter-of-the-new-south-africa/

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Leopard, never let the facts interfere with the truth.

Reality is, Rhodesia and Suid Afrika were allowed to fall under the bus (or were pushed depending on your view) because they were not politically correct.
    A society or nation that was successful couldn’t be minority led. And lets be blunt, the whites were and are in the minority.

Just because they built the nation, built the farms, built the businesses, the infrastructure, everything, doesn’t mean that they should continue to own and run the same.

No, one should hand over everything to someone who’s only qualification has been ‘necklacing’ the other tribal members.
    It helps breed equality.

About the only hope there is for SA is secession.
    The “Cape Colony” separates, with its own .gov, constitution, and voting laws. Property ownership a requirement to vote.

You would have to limit foreign ownership, property and businesses, starting by purchasing every scrap of land within the expected borders. So there is no means of arguing ownership or intent.

A pipe dream, certainly.
    Especially for Africa.
    But if you’re gonna dream, why not dream big.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Excellent article Leopard. It would be interesting to see a follow up comparing the present to the #’s from the late 80’s. However, such an article wouldn’t be politically correct and so it isn’t likely to be published.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Excellent article.

MB, You called it american mongrol, well I think we are all in the same boat in this world.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Hi, every one – The following article might not be written that well, but I want you to read what happens in a good neighbourhood in Johannesburg. Like gangs, the taxi owners claim steets for their taxi’s. Anybody else providing transport in the same area’ gets killed.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/taxi-driver-horror-on-main-road-1.1823815#.VO9aeXyUfTo “Jabu pulled a knife out of his pocket and stabbed the man about four times and then went to fetch a big rock and brought it down on the man’s head. When I looked at him, his face had caved in,” the shaken witness said, adding that the commotion took place at about 1 in the afternoon.”

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Not like the times are good, but it could get economically worse. You can only imagine how people will behave.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

It is as if the old tribal ways are returning to supplant what used to be a modern world.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Civilization is paper thin. Technologically we are advanced, socially we are the same as we always have been.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>MountainBiker wrote:</div>It is as if the old tribal ways are returning to supplant what used to be a modern world.

They never left.

For certain groups, the ‘tribalism’ hasn’t changed despite being generations removed from the sand and mud huts.

Technology has only aided their spreading the fecal matter around.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Spy Cables”China behind South Africa nuclear break-in”

I am still working my way through all the info leaked – Spy stuff (:sunglasses:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLuFkf8LukQ A lot of info

http://www.aljazeera.com/investigations/spycables.html

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The chinks will have all of southern africa.
    That is the plan. The leaders are already bought and paid for,
    They just haven’t collected on the debt yet.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Whirli. the African leaders may already have been bought and paid for by China, but they will come to learn that the Chinese have a very low opinion of black people. Africans are not going to like their new overlords.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Ironic isn’t it, they overthrow the whites who at least treated them decently for what’s to come.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 462 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.