Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 462 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It is a small war going on there. The beginning of bigger thing to come.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Yes – the police plotting to kill the station comader is all black. Other news Gautrain bus drivers on illigal strike since Thursday. ( The only public bus that I would take…but anyway)

I know this article is in Afrikaans. But the picture says it all. http://ridgetimes.co.za/28716/boer-geskiet-aangerand-leandra-plaasaanval/

He and his wife got attacked at their house by three black men that robbed them; took his vehicle, some money and what ever they wanted. One shot him in the arm and then he got beaten.

Police caught two so far… they were still driving around in his bakkie ( pick up)

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think that you will see things get real bad there. If we see a collapse of the U. S. or Europe there will be a dominoes affect and SF will be on fire too. Please prepare for what maybe coming on all over the world soon.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

What I don’t understand is why do they feel compelled to injure or kill the people that they are robbing vs just taking the vehicle or other stuff and just leaving.

freedom makes a good point. If the criminal element and/or govt. in SA knows that the rest of the world is so distracted with their own problems as to ignore SA more than SA is already ignored, they (criminal elements and/or govt) may feel emboldened to drop any pretense as concerns their intentions towards the white population.

Profile photo of Precious_Roy
    Precious_Roy
    Survivalist
    member2

Leopard(and anyone else who wants to chime in),

I just had a thought based on what I’ve heard about what society used to be like there. What about the “colored” people, not the blacks, but the “mulattos” that are half white half black. I heard that they had a different level of privilege between whites and blacks, they were allowed to join the armed forces for example. I would imagine if the blacks hate whites, they might not accept half whites any better. Did they all take sides, where they relegated to one side for one reason or another regardless of their personal opinions? If racial tensions are high it seems like they’d be as we say “between a rock and a hard place.” There are many here in the US and while I haven’t heard anyone talk about it, its something they’re going to have to deal with if things split off between those lines which appears to be what TPTB are trying to make happen. So far most people on both “sides” are smart enough not to fall for it. Any insight you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Freedom, it feels like everything we were worried about is happening. Since Mandela got sick and died the National Television has been going on and on about how white people attacked black people From Shaka Zoeloe all the way to throwing Mandela in jail ( for planting bombs and killing civilians) And apparently we ( 5 million) are still the reason the masses ( 60 million) are poor and without electricity… 20 years later

Two years ago we were working together especially in tourism industry. But today people speak their mind – the hate simply flow without shame.
    Like this coloured actress that hate white people with a passion taking on a white singer that mentioned white farmers being murdered by black people during robberies.
    Vinette Ebrahim “ Well, how does it feel Sunette Bridges to be wearing the shoe that my people wore for so long? How does it feel to be the downtrodden minority? How does it feel to be in fear for your life on a daily basis? How does it feel to be a second class citizen in the land of your birth? The only difference here is that you will never see freedom as you knew it again. You have made it impossible for yourself and those like you. Racists. Face the fact, “baasskap” has disappeared never to be re-emerge again. You are an opportunist and a fearmonger and you exploit the undereducated Afrikaner. You and Steve Hofmeyr. Your little boeremag enclave is exactly that…little. But I will be watching you with keen interest because I believe that you are a parasite with an agenda.”

So Precious Roy – I think the coloured people go both ways- same defend the blacks and hate the whites and the other way around. Most of the coloured people live in the Cape Province. Their preferred weapon is a knife. Something they are fairly good at too.
    I know many white people getting along with Coloured people, being friends. White people adopting coloured children. White people in South Africa are very used to other cultures and are less racist than many many other nations. In my work, I work with mostly white but also Indian and coloured clients. During swimming lessons I talk to Indian, Chinese, Nigerian, Congolese, Zimbabwean parents. Strangely enough … the Zulu, Xhosa Venda (indigenous tribes do not send their children for swimming lessons …Well not my area) I am fairly sure some of the parents has got no work and might be dealing with drugs, but I try not to judge in this point of time. They arrive in their expensive vehicles and speak English or French. Their children attend our “white” schools.
    Indian and Chinese really stick to their own culture here in South Africa. In SHTF Indian will stick to white people, I think. Chinese look down on white and black people. Spanish ( Northen Cape) will stick to the white people.
    Today I spoke to American, Russian and Ukrainian parents! We were discussing the electricity and water situation and which way to get out of the city – what will be needed the most. Our biggest concern getting to our children if they are not with us…and knowing when it is time to leave.
    Black people do like setting things including people on fire (http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/call-to-restore-order-in-majakaneng-1.1814411#.VNaTFOaUfTo February 6 Protesters barricaded roads with tyres, trees and stones, and prevented children from going to school and commuters from going to work.
    They torched the library, economic hub, maternity clinic, home affairs offices and mayor Sylvia Thebenare’s house.
    Gauteng’s co-operative governance and human settlements MEC Jacob Mamabolo blamed the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) for the protest.The EFF denied this and blamed the African National Congress.””– so yes Freedom &and 74. Houses are up for sale..We need to get ready to leave. HKGK (Hier kom groot kak)- That is Afrikaans for SHTF .. only difference is we haven’t got electricity for the fan :)

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Some of the stuff happening that really makes me think ! 19 newborns given wrong vaccine
    “In this instance the babies regrettably received the culture instead of the vaccine.”
    One of the side-effects of the normal vacinnation (BCG) is to get disseminated TB. Disseminated TB is a contagious bacterial infection in which the TB bacteria spreads throughout the body.

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/19-newborns-given-wrong-vaccine-1.1814323#.VNaKgeaUfTo

The grid is in very good hands. They really know what they are doing ….. : (

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/human-error-trips-koeberg-s-power-1.1814045#.VNaNlOaUfTo

An Eskom report leaked to The Star indicates that the main reason for the failure of one of the two units at the Koeberg nuclear power station

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The longer anyone waits the less they will leave with. Don’t wait until you have to fight your way out.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

The subject where to go on so many people minds… it is quite frightening how many people remember my words now. On the one side I wished I kept my mouth shut. Other ask me if I’m going to tell them “Haha I told so, but you would not believe me. would you?” But somehow I do not feel like saying that… I wish we had more time : (

News -Rolling blackouts for six straight days/ Koeberg unit shut for three months

http://www.iol.co.za/business/news/koeberg-unit-shut-for-three-months-1.1814942#.VNjutuaUfTp

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

74, Thats how it looked like on one of the roads in notthern side of Pretoria – Gauteng, this morning. Burning tires and stoning vehicles in the north of Pretoria on Monday http://rekordcenturion.co.za/38760/roads-closed-after-riot/

And water becoming a problem – http://rekordcenturion.co.za/38788/load-shedding-to-disrupt-water-supply/

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

A question for folks here from other parts of the world. The US media rarely covers news from SA. The general public here knows nothing of the failing infrastructure in SA. Back during the apartheid days SA was in the news constantly, but now nothing. Is the rest of the world paying attention to what is happening in SA? I think SA issues not being covered in the US is because it doesn’t fit the politically correct agenda. The political successors to Mandela are bringing a once vibrant economy to ruin. The politically correct that control the major media in the US do not want to talk about that.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Talk about it? Why?
    And show they backed the wrong team to win?
    And show that which they did with high ideals was nothing better than handing a grenade to a five year old.

Nobody today wants to know that political leaders in office are openly calling for murder of their citizens, that the funds given to the country are immediately sent to private accounts, that ….

Eh, no one cares, TIA.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Look at the way the world’s leaders flocked to SA for Mandela’s funeral and all the TV specials and news reports about his life that would have had the uninformed think the guy represented the Second Coming. With the US President, Attorney General, National Security Advisor, the head of the Dept of Homeland Security, and the President’s personal advisor all being black, there is no way the major media is going to rock the boat and actually report about SA’s ongoing deterioration. Political correctness run amok.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

O well just another article with some truth in it – it confirm what you guys has been saying The rest of the world is not giving notice to what is happening in South Africa.

With the country skidding toward anarchy, naturally, the people want to know whom they should blame.

According to Genocide Watch, the murder rate among South African white farmers is four times higher than among South Africans. That rate increased every month after President Zuma sang his song, for as long as accurate records are available: The police have been ordered to stop reporting murders by race. The police have also disarmed and disbanded groups of farmer-minutemen, organized to provide mutual security. Consequently, says Genocide Watch, “their families” have been “subjected to murder, rape, mutilation and torture.” Meanwhile, “high-ranking ANC government officials . . . continuously refer to Whites as ‘settlers.’”

http://www.thetruthaboutsouthafrica.org/south-africa/the-end-of-south-africa/

White South Africans have been native for more than 350 years; whites were farming South Africa before Newton discovered gravity. …

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Leopard, This is just the beginning, it will grow. They will take everything even if you survive. No one is coming to save white people in Afrika, the PTB don’t care one way or the other.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 462 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.