Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Meduseld
    Meduseld
    Survivalist
    member2

For anyone who is interested in paramilitary-type, but legal, defence prepping courses in South Africa, the KommandoKorps is preparing to offer their first English-speaking course.
    The KommandoKorps is an Afrikaner nationalist organisation. However, they recognise that there are Christian, patriotic, English-speakers who would like to learn from them (the KommandoKorps) but who simply lack the Afrikaans language skills needed to do a camp or course without feeling like the odd one out, and probably not understanding much of what is said – or not being able to respond/reply.

The KommandoKorps (I am not a member, but I think that this is a brilliant development, since there is ABSOLUTELY NO SIMILAR opportunity for English-speakers in SA to prepare for our forthcoming civil strife) is compiling a list of interested English-speakers. Once they have elicited adequate interest they will propose a final date, and hopefully a worthwhile portion of the list of interested guys will still be interested and will find the date suitable. They only need 15 guys to justify a single camp/course.

If you are keen, just send a note to the camp organiser Lieut. Groenewald . y all accounts he is quite a friendly and helpful guy (who speaks English, I gather).

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Good to know! I am heading to S.Africa later this year to teach and train with these Guys:

http://www.advancedconflict.com/

http://multidimensionalwarrior.co.za/

Who offer a great range of diverse courses throughout S.Africa also :)

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Kommando Korps is one organization I would avoid.
    Just too much bad press to associate with.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

I’ve picked up that more and more people in the Cape Province and here in Gauteng is doing short courses in first aid and self-defence. It really started getting more popular. For some reason this gives me hope. People are preparing to be more self-sufficient, to be able to look after each other instead of asking for help and relying on the government to provide them with safety. The networks of people that communicate via two way radio’s application Zello and assisting each other during attacks in Centurion is running into the thousands.

Safety in numbers

The training on daily basis instead of going to the gym, in a relaxed environment is the best. But if you are not that lucky to be close to Systema instructor. There is a few training sessions throughout South Africa during the year http://www.cqcia.com/Upcoming.htm

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Toby C – I’ve done a CQC course with them about two years ago. http://www.cqcsa.co.za/ The instructor from that course now in NZ. Will not be able to give info on new instructors, but I learned a lot and it was a good few days. Pack some gloves to protect your hands !

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

So long as they’re putting down some genuine training – especially hard-to-come-by training that you’re probably gonna need in the near future, who cares about their political views?

Folks need the training. They’re one of the few around having the professional chops that can give it and are currently offering it. Short of enlisting. If you don’t agree with their political views, hold your nose while you go through the courses…

That’s all I got.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Much like Louis Awerbuck related, there are certain places and people that are to be avoided as the politics may come back to bite you, sooner than later down there.

Get your picture or a video in the wrong place, you’re branded a white supremacist.
    And with what is happening down there right now, that’s one label that needs to be avoided.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Yeah, well, when sh*t blows up in SA, is it really gonna matter at that point? Everyone’s probably gonna be in the same situation, regardless of ideology.

I’d rather have the training and take the risk of the communist ANC getting their panties in a wad than not having the training and being at the mercy of the mob…

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Guess I’d rather get the training from someone who doesn’t get my name and face on the media and on youtube.

Guess I don’t want to rush the shtf by having someone recognize me and show up at my house with a panga and a desire to shove my severed feet places they don’t need to be.

Guilt by association.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

The funny thing about “training” programs is that they tend to be run by military washouts or LEO’s that quit the force to use their credentials for monetary gain. I have known quite a few operators in my time. Most never really pay that close of attention to the training they got, but simply “do their job.” It really takes a specially minded person to remember all the training and be able to pass it along in an appropriate manner. Even the classes and ops I was on in the military had instructors completely oblivious as to why things were done a certain way. They were just dancing to the tune they were taught.

It is my belief that most training programs are not worth the money spent. Of course there are exceptions, but when watching videos about the “tactical roll” that a school teaches I begin to wonder what this training was truly worth.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Look Whirl,

You and I are probably never gonna see eye to eye. On anything. Probably.

Thing is, when sh*t blows up, there will already be some folks showing up at their front door with a panga – your ideology doesn’t matter much at that point.

The type of people who show up at front doors with pangas are not the sort of people who troll the internet looking for someone’s name, face, address… those who do are usually several pay grades above the Panga People and will probably try to drone your house. With you in it.

Sh*t blows up, unless you are already at your bug out location, retreat, redoubt, whatever you want to call it, you’re gonna lit out at the first opportunity and to hell with the house and everything in it. The chances of you driving to the store and someone saying “Hey! That’s that one guy!!” and you being chased by an angry mob of Panga People are remote. People don’t even know who their elected representatives are, and their names and faces are on the news on a daily basis. You don’t even have to go looking for them. Chances the Panga People have your face, name, number, address in a SHTF? Remote.

However, the odds of an angry mob of Panga People coming down the street and grabbing your neighbor, putting an AK in his hands and having him shoot you to “prove his loyalty” are much higher. Even if he doesn’t want to. You shoot him, or we shoot you. After we shoot your family in front of you.

When things blow up, folks will tribe up. And, more often than not, it will be by race. That’s just the way things go. “Us” versus “Them”. I didn’t make the rules, and I don’t have to like em, but there they are. Guilt by association? For a white person, that’s the default setting. Whitey = Racist = Bad Guy. Doesn’t matter if you voted for Obama 6 times. Doesn’t matter if you’re an NAACP chapter president or have a Malcolm X t-shirt on and a Rastafarian bumper sticker…. you’re white, therefore you are the bad guy.

Not trying to turn this into a debate on race, but you broached the subject. If white folks are going to be treated like separatists anyways regardless of ideology, then what difference does it make? Look at what happened in the ‘Dome in New Orleans. Haiti. LA back in 1992. You can be the biggest leftist Progtard in the known Universe, but to them it does not matter… There might be one hold out here or there, but see above about “proving loyalty”.

Sorry for having such a grim view on things, but I am tired of people candy-a$$ing around because of what someone else might think or what kind of label someone else will hang on them. Folks need the training. Get it, and to hell with what a bunch of commie thugs thinks about it.

That’s all I got.

Out.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

Hey sled,

You talking about Max or Moseby?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sled, the tactical roll is fun to watch on youtube anyway. People should train for the things they might need to do though. Like sprinting up the hill 50 yards, flopping down on the ground then shoot a moving target. With my layout this would be a real probability. Right now this would be a total fail.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

In my old job we had courses and hands-on stuff taught by folks that had that/those
    experiences. These are sent to Instructor Training. It is just that, teaching a teacher
    how to teach. It is not about the course but how to get the pupil involved and educated.
    Robin

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.