Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

Tweeva posted this link last year. Terrible info

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Meant to be a joke, although most Saffer’s who read it, aren’t laughing.

Couldn’t remember if I had seen it here or not.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

I think it makes us sad. Like seeing our old national flag on that page. And I just want to start correcting all the facts that is so wrong. We do makes jokes very soon after incidents, very strong humour side in our culture. We are also very proud of many good things.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

It must be my ridculous upbringing in the public school system. I always think of South Africa as white with a lot of blacks.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

It was a Saffer who originally sent me that link, he was much the same but thought it was still funny enough to pass on.

There is much to be proud of, regardless of what the current administration has to say.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The Europeans built the only 1st world economy Africa has ever had, and now it is being slowly destroyed. Hundreds of years effort being destroyed in a single generation.

Leopard
    Leopard
    Survivalist
    member8

TAKE a community of Dutchmen of the type of those who defended themselves for fifty years against all the power of Spain at a time when Spain was the greatest power in the world. Intermix with them a strain of those inflexible French Huguenots who gave up home and fortune and left their country for ever at the time of the revocation of the Edict of Nantes. The product must obviously be one of the most rugged, virile, unconquerable races ever seen upon earth. Take this formidable people and train them for seven generations in constant warfare against savage men and ferocious beasts, in circumstances under which no weakling could survive, place them so that they acquire exceptional skill with weapons and in horsemanship, give them a country which is eminently suited to the tactics of the huntsman, the marksman, and the rider. Then, finally, put a finer temper upon their military qualities by a dour fatalistic Old Testament religion and an ardent and consuming patriotism. Combine all these qualities and all these impulses in one individual, and you have the modern Boer-the most formidable antagonist who ever crossed the path of Imperial Britain – (chuckle)

http://www.pinetreeweb.com/conan-doyle-chapter-01.htm

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Yes, a truly admirable people who should have the support of the entire civilized world.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.