Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Meduseld
    Meduseld
    Survivalist
    member2

For those who don’t understand the disposition of many black people to whites in South Africa, who believe that the ANC has been merely idealistic and not cynical in its rhetoric about reconciliation, equality, and Rainbow Nationhood, both before and during democracy, and who imagine that it is not a fait accompli that we are headed towards an experience similar to that of most revolutionary environments of the 20th Century, I offer you this:

particularly this portion

Meanwhile, SA Spaza & Tuckshop Association president Rose Nkosi, whose organisation represents more than 3 000 stores around the country, said government should use the eviction of foreigners from Soweto as an opportunity to create jobs for local unemployed youth.

“These people are given spaces, but locals don’t have good places to sell. How do foreigners get good spots? That’s my first question, because we have officials at the border gates. How are these (foreign) people coming in just like this?” she said at the home of 14-year-old Mthetheleli Mahori, whose death on Monday sparked the looting.

“We don’t want them back here, and the community has spoken. Rather let them go back to their countries and leave our country with freedom.”

Nkosi insisted that the spaza shops will reopen, “but only South Africans should run them”.

I could have given you a thousand more powerful illustrations, but few more acute and poignant. This is the head of what amounts to a national institution in South Africa – poor people’s corner shops, and an institution closely aligned to the South African government (which does not tax those shop-owners (at all)), saying after hundreds of shops were looted “And a good thing, too”.

Now, how does this reflect the dilemma of whites? For those whose experience of the African mentality in SA is limited to the when-in-Rome-do-as-the-Romans-do feigned subservience of faithful maids, obedient gardeners, and eager-to-please compulsory-Black-Economic-Empowerment business partners, the quotation above reflects our predicament because many, many, many, many, smiling and patient black people believe utterly that whites were the first and worst of the foreign interlopers. We “took” the most (which we did, and by many exponential factors too, obviously). How legitimate that “taking” was is no the point, so let’s not condescend to the very special degree of stupidity required to take it seriously by discussing it.

Wake the *&^% up. Find a friend, help someone, let someone help you, and wise up to the idea that this is not Tennessee and we are not hiding from “the man” in the backwoods to avoid paying taxes. Neither is there any likelihood whatsoever of a thermonuclear incident, tsunami, typhoon, or flooding (not the sort of flooding required to create nationwide, or even widespread, TEOTWAWKI, not with our general topography or rainfall levels). This is South Africa, and we are on the very verge of a crisis whereby the overwhelming majority, a majority which controls both the police and the army, turns on a small minority to reclaim its inheritance. It is for THAT that we must prepare, and now! And for that sort of crisis, beloved friends, you must first-and-foremost be in a group of such size that it has the critical mass needed to create a defensive perimeter. You simply cannot hide from forty million people, you just cannot do it, except in the most exceptional circumstances; and I do not care what you say, you cannot prepare for that, not with all the basements, candles, and beans in the world, you can only gamble with it. What’s more you simply cannot indefinitely ward off an attack by 10, 20, or 50, armed marauders whom the police and army support, no matter how well armed you are. It does not work like that (fool!). So going it alone is, in our particular circumstances, not an option. Wake up and recognise that this is not Berlin or Canterbury. The nature of the threat to us is different. End of story and [I]finish en klaar[/I].

Asseblief mense, ek smeek julle. Berei voor op die toepaslikke manier.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sounds like Communism to me! In the end if this Communist revolution wins then the population will learn what real hunger really is all about. They will also learn that Communist real control of the people will be. Right now it is a white against the black thing, in the future it will be a black communist thing against all black thing. No freedoms or liberty.

So good luck with your revolution since I personally know what that is all about as a Cuban born that my parents had to take me out of Cuba at the age of 4. Cuba has stayed in a time capsule of 1958 and is still in 1958 close to 60 years of a Communist Dictator. Communism has no future for it’s people and the revolution never worked, it’s all a big lie.

The blacks in South Africa needed to take the country to the next level of freedom and liberty for all.

History will show you that Communism doesn’t work. Again good luck making your country’s people into future slaves of the new Communist Dictators.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

It sucks , another example of European colonialism failure . It might be time for white SA’s to leave the continent if they can . Look at it this way , they are going to first turn on you , then after that , they will turn on each other , Africa has always been that way . They are almost incapable of self governing .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik you are right that they will turn on each other once it turns to a Communist country.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Tolik you are right that they will turn on each other once it turns to a Communist country.

Not exactly freedom. I hear Zimbabwe is doing much better these days. On Ebay you can buy a 100 Trillion Z banknote for about 26 Euros.

There will be no game left and then B will eat each other.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

My guess is that when the real war in SA begins, it will come on fast, sparked by an incident not much different than what has already happened hundreds of times. Throughout history that is how things often begin. With the white population being only in the single digits percent-wise, it is hard to imagine much more than short term defensive tactics and a rear guard action intended to let as many escape the country as can occur. Banding together and thinking through defense options is good but ultimately it is a war that whites cannot win. Other countries may aid evacuation but I wouldn’t count on much more. Those with passports and any kind of entry visa to someplace else may have an easier time of it, but if I were there I would think long and hard about what my exit options might be. I hope it doesn’t come to this but it is prudent to entertain the thought.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, Funny!!

MB, I also think war is around the corner for them. They all need to know where they will go even if they fight. The exit option is needed.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think leaving as soon as possible would give the best chance of getting out and retaining any assets. The longer anyone waits the less thet will get for any holdings or it will be foreited. If the situation stabilizes they could always go back.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, if civil war breaks out, any residual in-country assets will either be forfeit or worthless. Just being able to exit will be the goal of many. I wonder to what extent the wealthiest whites have already moved assets out of the country and established residences elsewhere. The wealthy in China, South America, Russia, and elsewhere have been propping up the values of luxury properties in the US for years with their purchases. Under civil war conditions, white South Africans would be able to seek refugee status if they could only get themselves to another country. I know a Chinese woman who came into the US illegally, bided her time, and when Tiananmen Square occurred applied for legal resident status as a refugee and got it. It would seem that getting a foothold in another country via property ownership should be possible for many more South Africans than just the wealthiest,

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MtB,
    I agree with you, I’m just saying if at all possible sell out everything now. Maybe it’s to late, but I would sell everything I could and walk away now while the crowds aren’t hunting you down. Buy the air plane tickets and go. Overstay my visa and buy a RV. Do anything but die with a burning tire around my head.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Might be an opportunity for the powers to clandestinely test out new biological weapons , they may take the country …………but they wont like living there afterwards . There has always been speculation that Africa is an active testing zone .

Profile photo of Glocker
    Glocker
    Survivalist
    member1

Im South African. Its very easy to sit half a world away on you comfy chair and say leave now sell everything. Its very easy. Me and my family dont have that luxury. We are not rich and dont have a lot of property to sell to gain enough money to move. I also cannot in my good conscious leave by myself and leave my family here to suffer the storm. If all the crap does go down im going to be with my family through all of it.

Selling absolutely everything and leaving takes a lot courage, that we just don’t have unfortunately…

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Best of luck and may God be with you Glocker. Do the best you can to prepare and ask God for help.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Glocker is exactly correct…. Where is he going to go? I am just as guilty as everyone else a lot of times on this one. I truly do feel that when things get too bad, you should just pack up and get the heck out of dodge. The problem is finding that time to do it. Just because the potential for violence is increasing doesn’t mean that leaving everything you have to become transients is the best option. Sometimes it is, but where is that line drawn so you can get out right before it gets “too bad.” If it were a matter of “violence increase = bug out” then most of Southern California, Gary Indiana, Chicago, NYC, Atlanta, etc would be ghost towns.

If I were in that situation I would definitely make a bug out plan that enabled me to either leave the country or go to some part of the country where the violence hadn’t touched.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sled,
    The truth is most US cities have had major population shifts and changes in demographics just for these reasons.

Glocker, you have to measure the risk of each option and decide which one to take. No one thinks it is easy to up-root a family. If it were me and I thought the decline was going to significantly limit my children’s future I would move elsewhere. I imagine moving will only become more difficult as the situation deteriorates.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.