Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Couldn’t think of anything better to Title this. I am alive and kicking, been a rough long year. But I am back. I have missed everyone!! *Hugs*

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Welcome back…..

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Alive beats the alternative — welcome back!

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Having arrived after you took your leave, I still had begun to “miss” you simply because you were obviously a valued member of the group here, and I didn’t have the opportunity of ongoing interaction back then. So even as a relative “newbie,” I’m glad you’re back too. Before being tipped off about the SHTF Forum by two good people here, I went through the demise of a previously very active on line group for many years, and it was sad to see participation slumping and finally dying altogether. I notice that there are names on the list of the most active folks here that I’ve never seen post since I arrived – I’ve just seen some of their earlier posts with no further follow up. I hope this group stays active – it’s a good group!. Welcome back and thanks..

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome Back, hoping the new year treats you better.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Hi Gypsy,
    It’s great to have you back. The forum has been a bit light on practical prepping and you have been a wealth of information in the past. Sorry to hear that you had a difficult year, hopefully you can put that behind you.

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. Those that know me know I am more a hands on person. I leave the politics to those who can handle that area. Sooo Let see what I can fish up and show from a year missing this place….. Oh can someone grab me a coffee looks like its gonna be a long night lol

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

Great that you are back!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome back!
    It is great to have you here again.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.