Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I don’t think these will come to fruition, at least not soon, but if there was any doubts about this media tycoon’s intentions to dismantle the sovereignty of America, this should put that to rest. We knew all along that TPTB want to create the North American Union.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/u-s-passports-on-verge-of-elimination/

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I believe that the progressives would love to see this happen. I agree that this will not happen soon. As usual the left is floating a trial ballon, to gauge the public’s reaction. It’s first shouted down by everyone, and then bits and pieces are implemented by the Republicrats until you finally have acceptance by the populace. Probably as a reaction to an economic false flag event.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Soro is a problem for all of us. He is always finding ways to use his wealth and power to change laws that are part of our constitutional rights. Jonathan Soros, son of famed leftist billionaire George Soros is just as communist as his father.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

A shared cultural destiny? I sure hope not. Where I live there is zero cultural overlap with Mexico nor is there any desire for cultural overlap with Mexico. Has anyone told Soros that Mexico is a failed State?

Meanwhile in Vermont we’re under attack by that other nasty billionaire, Bloomberg, who is running misleading and untruthful ads in VT saying thousands of guns are being sold here to felons because private gun sales are unregulated. Our Statehouse is under assault by the highest paid lobbyists in the State, paid for by Bloomberg’s group. The FBI says Vermont is the 45th lowest source of illegal guns in the nation but Bloomberg would have the public thinking we’re practically the #1 source. You may recall his sting operations in other States when he was Mayor of NYC? Well here in VT his people borrowed the name and logo of a legitimate gun dealer (for whom any sale would be run through a background check per Federal law) and tried attracting felons looking to make purchases without background checks. I believe that gun store is preparing a lawsuit against Bloomberg’s group for having sullied their name that way. I spent Tuesday at the Statehouse for a rally against Bloomberg’s proposed legislation. I have 3 State Senators and 2 State Representatives and spoke with 3 of them. One of the Senators told me Bloomberg doesn’t have the votes so it looks like he will fail, but the question then is will he give up on VT and move on elsewhere or will he be back. As I understand it, all 5 of my Senators/Reps will vote no, including the Democrat. Bloomberg will be defeated here because most of the population is rural or small town. In last autumns elections there were 3 legislators that pushed anti-gun legislation last year that got voted out of office because of it. I am told VT has a 70% gun ownership rate which is pretty impressive given it is a majority Democrat State by a pretty good margin. Armed liberals in a solidly blue State with virtually no gun laws and the lowest violent crime rate in the nation is not a notion Bloomberg wants to spread. We absolutely do not fit the narrative, and he’s spending big bucks to change it. Sorry for the thread drift, but these billionaires are out of control.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

He’s an evil man with a plan, I doubt he will stop ever. He needs to have charges and law suits brought against him for attempting to violate the civil rights of US citizens. Promoting unconstitutional laws should have severe penalties.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Soros and Bloomberg made all there money in a capitalist stock market but they want all of us to become there slaves. The to are communist with many guards with guns around them all the time.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

The problem is, they are untouchable in a legal sense owing to the corrupt judges that they all have in their pockets. What we need is to work from the ground up, clearing out their corrupt defensive barrier. When we get honest Americans in the courts, etc, it will not be long before these guys are thrown in prison where they belong.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight, Agree. First step is to stop making these judges terms for life, have them for only four years and only two terms. Limit them just like we need to limit the politicians to two terms.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I’ll start printing up Confederate passports for those in states that dont want to bend or conform to the Communist ‘North American Union ” . Even the name sounds Communist , you can see just how well that crap is working in Europe , half the people want out . The Canadians dont want us , we dont want the Mexicans ……….doomed to failure from the start .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, I’ve got dual US-Canadian citizenship. I can put in a word for you up there.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Soros need to go live in North Korea, he can share his ideas with the other nut there.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Aye that freedom , people that advocate communism do so most of the time because they have never lived under it . You should see my sweetie lay into all the young commies she meets on the street . She educates them on what its like in reality . She usually ends each conversation with ” its not the system here , its that you are lazy ”

Mountainbiker , thank you , but there is too much Confederate blood in me to leave instead of fight .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik Thank her for me. We all need to educate these left wing young people, they just are no educated about what communism really is, no idea. They really think that communism will make the world’s people all equal, RIGHT!! They do not know that the elite want to make them all slaves.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.