Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is pointing to what may happen in an all out cyber war. The hackers are showing what they can do. The hackers the message reads
    We will clearly show it to you at the very time and places “The Interview” be shown, including the premiere, how bitter fate those who seek fun in terror should be doomed to.
    Soon all the world will see what an awful movie Sony Pictures Entertainment has made.
    The world will be full of fear.
    Remember the 11th of September 2001.
    We recommend you to keep yourself distant from the places at that time.
    (If your house is nearby, you’d better leave.)
    Whatever comes in the coming days is called by the greed of Sony Pictures Entertainment.
    All the world will denounce the SONY..

It does look like they maybe planning bigger cyber attacks.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/12/16/sony-hackers-threaten-11-attack-on-movie-theaters-that-screen-interview/

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

All the world will denounce the SONY…

Meh… someone no Speekie da Engrish no goot…

“with great Sound and Fury” springs to mind… in other words, they’re full of hot air.

Remember “Rules for Radicals” –

Rule 9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”

Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.

Someone has a beef against “the SONY” for whatever reason and wants to hit them in the pocketbook… hence, the phony “ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!” wherever “the SONY” has a picture playing – drive away moviegoers, their bottom line falls like a brick…

I think it’s a whole lot of nothing… so much so, I will personally go out and see “The Interview” playing somewhere, and I don’t even know what it is. For great justice!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/all-your-base-are-belong-to-us

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Looks like the North Koreans have won. The release of the film has been cancelled. This move will only embolden them. The NK’s probably took their cue from the Chinese on the remake of “Red Dawn” a couple years ago. The movie was originally an attack by China, but financial threats from the Chinese govt. caused MGM to stop the release and at great expense go back to change all of the Chinese into North Koreans.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

So now it is for sure North Korea.

“North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of ‘The Interview’ Dec. 2

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/12/17/us-government-saw-interview-approved-theaters-upping-security/

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

You know what I don’t get is, this is a direct attack against the US and it’s citizens. Not a word has been said about it from any government agency.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well I do not think O cares since the emails also were left wing Hollywood where talking bad about O.

Look at what O did with Cuba today, Communist love to deal with other Communist.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>You know what I don’t get is, this is a direct attack against the US and it’s citizens. Not a word has been said about it from any government agency.

It doesn’t seem we do anything to protect our sovereignty anymore.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, O doesn’t like America period.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>You know what I don’t get is, this is a direct attack against the US and it’s citizens. Not a word has been said about it from any government agency.

After our virus stuxnet did all kinds of damage worldwide? ….. they would look like whiners and hypocrites.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen, And your point is?

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Brulen, And your point is?

blowback is a bytch.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

So here’s a thought for all the conspiracy theorists.
    Sony puts out a stinker.
    So bad it rivals “Springtime for Hitler and Germany”.

They’re so far into it, theyll never make the money back, and everyone is guaranteed a percentage.

So they hack themselves, threaten themselves, and file for the production insurance to cover their mistakes.

I wonder if Gene Wilder had a cameo, and maybe they dug up Zero Mostel to play a skeleton…….

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Thats conspiracy full moon madness Whirlibird. But now that you mention it the Nazis did try to do a propaganda movie about a battleship once upon a time. It went way over budget as the director needed bigger and better sets to make it realistic. They finally started filming out in the ocean. In the end a number of people were arrested. It was a complete farce and cost the Nazis a fortune for nothing. They should have named it … the ship that never was. Maybe there is no Sony movie and only a few clips were produced for affect. That would be hilarious. The evil GOP strikes again in a magnificent Hollywood epic. Angie volunteers to film the political blood trail to the true culprits. Sony themselves. Major corp kills self on national TV for 200¥ movie. LoL

One for the Cosmic Joke Dept.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I wouldn’t go down the conspiracy road on this one. Looks to be a simple case of the NK’s are apparently smarter than Sony’s tech guys and successfully hacked them big time, in combination with the NK’s apparently being viewed as all-powerful and their threats to be taken seriously despite a long history of idle threats on the part of madmen. The only question I have is whether Sony arrived at the decision to not release on their own or whether they were pressured into it by the feds. If this keeps up, the French will be making jokes about the US surrendering at the first hint of hostilities. That would be the ultimate insult.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, you are right. The NK have been working on a cyber attack to take the U. S. down then what we all think. I do believe that part of the reason is the feds.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.